“OK Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Milledgeville, Georgia, United States
“OK Experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The price for the breakfast buffet was pretty good, but the drinks cost about half the amount of the buffet. The omelets were fresh and tasty, but the rest was just OK.

Visited February 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“Disappointed, and ban mandatory gratuity”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Saw ad in a Florida promotional brochure, looked OK, so tried it. First gripe, we were a party of 6, 2kids, their parents,and 2 seniors. The sign at the door said parties of six will have a mandatory 18% gratuity added. How appropriate that another incident of this type had just gone viral. The promotion of the day was New York strip steaks, so that is what we ordered. The steaks came thin enough to use for paper, med rare orders were so overdone, at home if I had done that, I would have thrown them out. Service to get our meals were very slow, and there was no follow-up to see if our meals were OK, so could not even complain about the steaks. Part of one order did not arrive until we were almost done. But the Gratuity was already charged, so there was no need to impress us. I would really urge people to completely stop patronizing places with mandatory gratuities, and inform them why you will not be giving them your business. It is only an excuse for poor service.

• Visited February 2013
Canada
“Great brunch”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The omelette bar buffet between 8:00am & 1:00pm is well worth a visit, the buffet includes the usual hot and cold breakfast food, but the star of the show is the omelette. The cook prepares it to order as you watch and that in itself was a show worth tipping, the result was a hot, light and fluffy omelette that tasted delicious.
I have no problem recommending this restaurant, and will go back for more for sure.

Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm on the can!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I never write these reviews, but this one is worthy...

I read the rather favorable reviews of this place before entering. Let me tell you my experience inside was directly opposite of those reviews I had read.

Our 15 minute wait ended up being 45 minute until my wife finally inquired and found out our name was previously scratched off the list. The hostess was well understaffed. Pay an additional body or two.....

The kids-eat-free thing is a gimmick. Sure, pay $19 for an overpriced entree and they'll throw in a kids corn dog and fries.

The food wasn't that bad, but nothing to write home about.

There was a large table of soccer players from Chicago, well mannered, but one lady just left her two year old to cry nonstop in the walkway, with people having to walk over her. Our waiter came over to ask who the kid belonged to. The kid shut-up once Mom picked it up, which should've happened about 15 minutes earlier!

Weird atmosphere....some hip music playing loudly, yet markets to parents with kids. Just didn't get it.

I thought the staff made the best of a bad situation they were in. They all tried, but were grossly understaffed.

Now, I'm on the can writing this review with an urgent attack. Save yourselves the time, hassle, money, and toilet paper and avoid this place!

1 Thank Crappy1
Valrico
“Yummo!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went for lunch and were the only people inside. We started with the chicken nachos! SO GOOD! Probably some of the best nachos ever! Kids were free, so that is always good. We will go back!

Visited January 2013