“Fabulous for the Price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 157 Hotels in Kissimmee
Gove, Australia
“Fabulous for the Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2010

Lots of room and a nice place. I'd recommend that you bring your own towels and ice bucket. Comes with a full-sized fridge and dishwasher but, no plates, etc. Jose was our receptionist. Wonderful guy!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2010
Hi Valerie, and thank you so much for taking the time to write about us!

Yes, our suites are HUGE! That and are outstanding location surrounded by so many great things to do, shop, and eat at, make us what we feel is the #1 choice for travelers coming to the area!

If you need extra towels, just call up the Front Desk and they'll have them brought to you...if you are missing an ice bucket, just call the front desk as well. Ice machines are located in Buildings D, K, and O. We're here to serve you and make your stay with us enjoyable and relaxing.

Each of our kitchens comes wtih a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stove, and dishwasher. And, dishes & cookware are available for only a one-time fee of $10.00 + tax.

Thanks again for supporting us...we've got lots more improvements on the way....like new carpets and more furniture! We're getting better and better each and every week!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
Jackson, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

If you are a smoker don't stay here. I know that we are dwindling in numbers, but we smokers sre still out there. There is nowhere on their website,on their brouchers,or anywhere on their complex that states they are a non-smoking establishment. In their rooms and on some of their doors there is no smoking, but I see that at every hotel. If you are going to be a completely SMOKE FREE place then it should be fully acknowledged somewhere, like other places I saw, but no not this dump. As you pull into this place it seems very nice, clean, but that just draws you in, take a ride around this place and it looks like the projects. Some of the building look like tenaments. My husband and I took a walk around one night and it was like walking around one of the worst neighborhoods in Camden NJ. You should feel safe at a place where you pay to stay and I was everything but, and it states in the room for your safety walk in pairs, what resort states that. This place is one of thta worst places that we ever stayed at. The don't let smokers smoke, but they let pets stay here does that make sense animals, have fleas can go on the rugs etc. But thats fine with them. Their cleaning staff is another thing, yes we had our clean towels everyday, but I don't think that they own a mop, broom or cleaning supplies. Our bathroom floor or bathroom was never cleaned the entire time we were there. I cleaned the toilet/floor/tub. What kind of S--T is that ,I'm on vacation I can stay home and clean! I advise anyone thinking of staying here DON"T. There are alot of other resorts right around the area that are cleanier and nicer then this, STAY THERE NOT HERE!!! I would not allow my worst enemy to stay at this place. MY advice to this place CLOSE down. Spend some money on advertising that you are SMOKE_FREE and that you no longer look like you do on your web sit eand that you are actually a welfare place. our establishment is just one big false advertisement. You should actually give people their hard earned money back for all the BS that you sling around.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lag19
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Yes, each suite is non-smoking. We do this because it's very difficult and time-consuming to get the smell of smoke out of a room. And, as you point out, with the dwindling numbers of smokers, most folks (even those that do smoke) have been understanding of this policy as more and more hotels, restaurants, and states have adopted this policy over the past 10-15 years. In fact, many smokers have told us they don't even like the smell of smoking rooms. Each suite has a covered breezeway or a private balcony/patio (depending on first or second-floor) that you are allowed to smoke on. So, there are convenient options that are covered from rain or sun.

We do have a limited number of pet rooms and have strict rules on pets. Each room is inpsected and cleaned thoroughly so that issues such as fleas are not passed on. We have a state certified and State of Florida licensed pest control company that treats any rooms which are identified of having fleas or any other pests. We also regularly steam clean our carpets with an outside vendor as well. Soon, our pet rooms will be carpet-free. We are preparing to install new carpets in each and every suite starting in December and when we do that, rooms that are designated "Pet friendly rooms" will only have hard, non-carpeted surfaces in the room. This will further enable us to clean them more effectively and efficiently.

We've worked very hard and spent millions of dollars over the past year on the cleanliness and exterior appearance of the hotel. We get a high percentage of loyal, repeat guests, and the feedback has overwhelmingly been positive about our improvement in aesthetics and lighting at night. We do have security on staff every night so you can feel safe on property. And, because we are in the heart of the tourist district and only 1.5 miles from Disney, the Osceola County Sheriffs are always in this area to keep it safe for the thousands of families vacationing and travelling in this area each and every day.

Thanks again for taking the time to write and your understanding. I'm sorry that you did not appreciate that our rooms are smoke-free (we do write this clearly on the registration card when you are checking-in that every guest with a reservation must acknowledge and sign), but the majority of our customers have told us it is a preference for them and we do listen to what the majority of our guests suggest because we recognize that without them, we would not be here!

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

North Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2010

I have been to the celebration suites 3 times with my kids and family and we loved it so much we will definately continue to stay there on our trips to orlando and tell friends and family. It is very clean and great for kids. I highly recomend it for anyone who is looking for a good place to stay for vacation and to have a great time. It is convienient for everything. Close to shopping, clse to eating, over fifteen restaraunts within walking distance. A complete amusemen park with extreme rides. Everything you need for a good night life, for adults and children. We had the best time and we are going back again this year. Great rooms, great prices, and fun for the whole family. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sandra - thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with others! We're glad you recognize the great value we do provide and we really appreciate your loyalty and support over the years. The hotel is only going to continue to get better....new mattresses are already in every suite, and more new furniture is coming as well as brand new carpets! The entire staff is really excited about it and we hope you are too.

Join us on facebook...we'd love to have more fans such as yourself and we occasionally have random contests and sweepstakes you can enter to win. It's a great way to stay on top of all the changes going on at the hotel as well as exciting events happening in the area! :-)
Davie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2010

The Celebration Suites in Kissimmee is a great hotel for any vacation to the area. Located just minutes from Walt Disney World, and within walking distance of night life, restaurants, and amusment rides in Old Town and Fun Spot U.S.A. this hotel is clean, roomy and has a wide variety of suites that include kitchens and living rooms complete with a murphy bed. This is my 4th time staying in this hotel with great rates with my family, and I have to say, I think I'll be coming here for years to come.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank MrMike33325
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2010

My kids love coming here everytime we come to Orlando. The really enjoy going to Old Town and its located in a very convenient area close to everything especially Walgreens which has come in handy a lot of times. The rooms are always kept very clean and they are very comfortable. I will be honest, I had an option of staying at a Hyatt because a friend of mine has a friend who can get us outrageous deals for a suite and I told him that I would not trade Celebration Suites for the Hyatt due to the fun my kids have there. I have been staying there since they were formally Days Inn Suites at Old Town. The customer service is AWESOME as well. The people at the front desk are very attentive and anything you need they are always willing to help. When placing my reservation... Lindy was extremely helpful and you can actually feel the warmth in her voice. She makes wanting to stay there a vacation within a vacation. I totally love this place!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2010

My family and I had a great stay at Celebration Suites. The rooms was clean and neat. The staff was friendly, even making reservations a month before our trip to Kissimmee. It was walking distance to Old Town and just driving minutes to Disney. And we are taking another trip and planning on staying at Celebration Suites this October. I highly recommend checking this place out. Great place and great prices.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2010

We stayed at Celebration Suites for a week. It was a excellent stay. Th staff was very friendly and professional. The room was cleaned everyday except the day we wanted to rest and told them we didnt want service. They made sure thw room was very clean and always made sure we had clean towels,bedding and plenty of toilet paper. The pool was great and very inviting after a long day touring Kennedy Visitor Complex. There were lotas of restraunts within walking distance and a store near by too.
Old Town is right next door and we spent a whole day just enjoying that. There is also minature golf within walking and my kids enjoyed that.
The suites at Celebration Suites were large and having a full kitchen for such a great price was wonderful. Th e ten dollar charge for dishes was fair and the 5 dollar resort fee per day was reasonable too. The rooms were very clean andi never saw any bugs. We had a lizard in the kitchen one day,but not sure if it found it's way in or my kids brought it in. We just caught it and put it back outside. The free shuttle to the attractions was great ..was always ontime and there was always plenty of room for everyone.
I was very impressed with my stay and we hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed September 2010