Celebration Suites
$239
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$115
$95
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$63
$207
$159
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$143
$135
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$147
$93
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$140
$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$341
$196
DisneyWorld.com
$271
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
4,325 results
All reviewsold townmurphy bedliving roomfun spotfull kitchenamusement parkpots and pansdisney parksshuttle serviceclean towelsnear disneysea worldorlando areamagic kingdomfamily vacationmicrowaveflorida
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've stayed here a few times before because of its proximity to Old Town. We must have gotten very lucky in the past because my past experiences have been so so. I mean you get what you paid for. But the last time was the worst and last time we'll be staying here. We paid for "preferred location" and got a room all the way across the street from the actual hotel and Old Town. The view was parking lot. The king size bed we requested was not meant to be so we drove back to the office and they told us there were no more rooms. After about 40 minutes of going back and forth they "found" another room which besides the king size bed was even worse than the first one. The staff is horrible, very unprofessional, and rude. Gives you a feel of a "ghetto by the hour" motel. The toilet was running, the building was being remodeled, roaches (dead, but still) in our room, mold, cracked furniture, sticky bed covers. A very scary experience. I wouldn't stay there again if they paid me.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Kswaby79
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We're sorry about the mix-up with your room. If there's ever an issue with your accommodations, we want to do everything we can to take care of you quickly and courteously. It sounds like we fell short in that regard. Please accept our apologies — we don't often hear such complaints about our staff, so we will be following up right away. That said, we're committed to offering our guests a five-star time, which is why we're in the process of renovations. Though it's disappointing that you walked away dissatisfied, we're confident that we have what it takes to offer you the relaxing stay you're looking for.

Take care,

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Went from 9/9/13 - 24/9/13. Warmly greeted by Maureen who took me through registration and explained all amenities etc. Got to our suite (1244 block D). I had requested a ground floor poolside suite and was given it. Ample parking near enough to your suite. We had a 1 bedroom suite which was huge. You entered into the lounge which had a large tv, sofa and armchairs. It had the pulldown Murphy bed which was good to lounge on. Then through into the kitchen which had usual amenities Etc(you have to hire crockery/cuttlery & utensils from reception for $10. also hired toaster & kettle, but they don't actually charge you but just put a holding deposit on your credit card unless you don't take it back at the end of your stay - but worth it).bedroom had 2 queensized beds and loads of wardrobe/cupboard space and your own vanity unit. The patio area was large but did not have any furniture so you had to take kitchen chairs out to sit in the area Would have been nice to have patio furniture. This opened onto the grassed area which had a lovely gated pool. Daily fresh towels and pool cleaned daily. The area was tiled and 4 table & chairs out and numerous sunbeds (only criticism - they were all metal so got really hot in the sun !!). There is a laundry, games, internet and gym room. So all bases covered. We took advantage of daily free shuttle bus to theme parks which saved hassle of parking etc. Very handy. Also must mention Susan on guest services who helped me book some park tickets and our dinner show. The hotel wad next to Old Town, but we never heard loud noises or disturbed by them. in fact hotel is perfectly placed on US192 and easy reach for I4 & International Drive. All sorts of eating places, gift shops & flea market within walking distance and safe crosswalks over 192 are all over the place. I had read lots of reviews about Celebration Suites and was sceptical at first, but I was pleasantly pleased. It is not 5 star by all means (yet). but for the time you are here it is more than adequate. Also must mention one day our patio door came off sliding rail- we phoned reception and handyman was round within 5mins and fixed straight away. very impressed. Would definitely come again. Thank you Celebration for helping my hols be a great hols.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank lynda122

It was our pleasure to make you feel welcome, Lynda! From your comments, it sounds like you had everything you needed to make the most of your trip, and we're thrilled to hear it. Thanks for staying with us, and for the fantastic review!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is the place to stay if your on the lookout for a low cost hotel close to the attractions, magic kingdom,epcot centre only 3 miles away sea world,universal studios, wet and wild attractions,are 10 miles away. the rooms do sleep up to 6 people as they say. the rooms are cleaned every day and fresh towels provided. The swimming pool is just the right size with plenty of sun loungers for relaxing after a long day. The hotel is within easy walking distance to restaurants,burger king,mc donalds and has the old town shopping on its door step old 50s style music on a Wednesday night on main street and has the vintage cars cruise on a Saturday night the main street also has 3 pubs if you fancy a drink its all next to the hotel.

Room Tip: Lower floor nearest the pool is best during the day and quieter at night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank ronnie2027
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

You're right, Ronnie—it's all right here!

Sounds like you had a great time with us, and we're so glad that we made you feel at home. Thanks for the kind words, and keep us in mind for your next trip to Kissimmee! In the meantime, we'll keep upgrading and improving our hotel as we have been doing for the past 5 years! Thanks again for your support and feedback!

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This is our third time staying here and our longest,3 weeks. There were 5 of us including 2 kids. The location can't be beat!! And at check in the staff was fantastic! We had 2 days that our room was not cleaned, I called the second day and I was given no apology and it took over an hr (after 10pm) to just get towels. But the cleaning staff was amazing from then on that my dad gave her a tip one day for $25! Amenities are very clean. I am VERY picky, but this place easily measured up(minus that cleaning issue) I wouldn't have posted it had I been given an apology. One night a large party showed up at the pool and began to eat and drink( out of bottles) around the pool. The rules say no and our party of 5 adhered to them for 17 days! The drinking continued and less attention was paid to all their children in the pool, who took my kids pool toys repeatedly. I called the front desk twice in the spam of 90 min and no one came.... I'm not sure management is even aware that this happened but it could have been a recipe for disaster, not to mention disrespectful the way they overtook the pool. Would not write off the hotel by any means though. Building E is my favorite for location to everything from parking to the lobby, pool etc.. There are laundry services there,$3 to wash or dry but do not use machine 5(dryer) it continually shuts off on its own. I wanted to be completely honest about our experience here, and say I truly recommend this hotel for location, affordability and CLEAN rooms n beds!! :)

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Melina K

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time! It was a pleasure to welcome you to Kissimmee, and to read your review—you left some wonderful feedback. Thanks for that, and we hope to see you again next year, or sooner!

Regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our first ever "all of the family" vacation - we had 4 rooms rented for the 11 people that stayed 12 days. We stayed all in the same building and had a wonderful experience. The rooms have plenty of room, updated and clean, the front desk clerks were always courteous and helpful, the maids done a great job each day - plenty of clean towels every day. The location is great because you are close to shopping, parks, eating and amusement. My husband and I have now stayed here several times and plan to stay here every time on our yearly trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Grammy-sb
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We're thrilled that everyone felt at home! Thanks for giving us a try, and for the wonderful review. We can't wait to welcome you all back again next year—or sooner! :)