“Speechless: perfect and comfortable place to stay...”
other travelers have booked this property
Grounds The Building
Security gate 1
Golf Field
Golf Cart available
ClubHouse
Very clean and secured community
Fitness center 24/7 free access
Private pool sunrise villa
Coupons and local discounts/Maps
sunrise villa
Very unique game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
allen0062...
Tallahassee, Florida
“Speechless: perfect and comfortable place to stay .”
Reviewed November 21, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This place is beyond fabulous ,it had me wanting to move back to Orlando .When I arrived Bob was there to show me the place he went over everything with on how to work all electronics etc. The beds are so comfortable most morning I didn't want to get up. Plus as a bonus he has a game room that kids or men would love .Without a doubt ill book him a gain.

Nov 23, 2017
Dear Brenda,
It was a great pleasure to host such a nice and sweet family like yours.

Thank you so much and will see you next year :)
joshuacC6...
“Great stay”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The house was as advertised everything needed was their great for pet owners fenced in yard. George the property manager was very helpful. 25 minutes to the parks was very convenient. Will stay again

jasminer1...
Davison, Michigan
“Amazing all around”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

House was absolutely beautiful !!! Owners George and Kathy were amazing and the nicest people ever!!! I would definitely recommend this house! Best experience I ever had ! Topped all my vacations

Aug 7, 2017
It was such a great pleasure hosting you.

Hope to see you in the future.
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jun 21, 2017
We are here to serve and meet your expectations 100%.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great house, great stay for the whole family.”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This house provided us with a great location to enjoy a variety of vacation activity. It is close to the Disney parks and many other attractions. The house is clean and well equipped for a family of 10 to stay in comfort. The family really enjoyed the pool on our relax days. Being pet friendly with experienced pet sitting readily available made our day trips away worry free. A credit to George, the property manager. George was always available for assistance and made us feel confident that any concerns we may have had would be addressed in a timely manor.

Victoria...
Waupaca
“everything was perfect.”
Reviewed May 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

the only issue I had was parking for my RV. The place I had confirmed for storage prior to leaving on the trip snub me and I was at a loss. The property manager George got special permission from the neighbors to allow me to park the first night and the next day I was able to find storage. I told George that my Daughter always was complaining about cold swimming pools. We were there almost a full 2 weeks and the pool received rare compliments from my daughter daily. Location could not be better away from the crowd but 10 minutes to the attractions. George was Johnny on the spot when I broke the key in the door and after loosing the first key. One of our best vacations ever.

Your age range 50-64
Thomas G
“Fantastic family vacation.”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Just great. Plenty of room in the house. Everything is clean and very convenient. About 20-25 minutes drive to the Disney properties and the home is in a very safe neighborhood. My family and I had a great time and we loved the house. Can't wait to return.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing