“Perfect Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
The Pool Grounds
Security gate 1
Golf Field
Golf Cart available
ClubHouse
Very clean and secured community
Fitness center 24/7 free access
Private pool sunrise villa
Coupons and local discounts/Maps
sunrise villa
Very unique game room
Just remodeled the master suite shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
anne c
Florida, USA
“Lots of room, lovely decor”
Reviewed June 20, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Initially we appreciated that we could check in early (10AM), however we arrived at 12:30 only to find an extremely warm home. The AC wasn't working. If the house was to be available at 10 there is no reason we should have arrived to this problem and no AC repairman already at the house. An AC problem was mentioned in a earlier post from 2015 so clearly the problem wasn't fixed the first time.
George, the local property care taker, is a very attentive and a nice fellow. He got someone there, in 4 hours, & provided a very large fan. We had a very cool home by evening.
The pool was a concern to some of the family as well. By Day 2 it was very cloudy. Again we called George and it was fixed by day 3.

The TV in the main room was fantastic. The picture and cable were amazing. Able to get many kids programs. At night the adult and teens enjoyed movies together. The couches in the living room are so cozy and fit at least 8 adults. 2 of the teens often fell asleep on the couch watching TV, absolutely prefect.
The kitchen was well furnished and functional.
The little kids room was very cute. We had 2 yr old who was enamored. Beds were comfortable and clean. Bathrooms clean with a good number of towels.
The pool area is great. One of the umbrella's is a bit yucky looking but intact. Having the shade in the Florida sun is a really nice feature. We used all the chairs and had brought plenty of pool toys. There were a few toys already there but not enough if you have >2 kids.
We didn't use the grill. The washer and dryer were fully functional.

I have stayed in many vacation rentals. Having to repeatedly call the house manager and have stranger in the house during our short stay was very inconvenient and not acceptable. We didn't get the pass to the fitness and community pool till the 3rd day of our 4 day stay. The other part of our family rented a different house down the street with NO problems.

Having a "prettier" home doesn't make up for the inconveniences. In a 4 day vacation, I expect to relax and not have to deal with the hassle of non-working AC, poor pool maintenance and not getting all the services advertised (not getting the fitness room key).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Liked best: The size, the pool deck/shade, privacy fence
Liked least: problems associated with the house
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Large groups People with pets
Aug 5, 2015
Thank you for the nice comment about the decor and the space in the house However We sure try our best to meet every guests expectations above and beyond.
alexander...
Tampa, Florida
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed June 20, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights with my 2 dogs and my son. I loved the fenced in area and the pool.
The TV is huge and has Netflix which I love. George was very helpful and explained all the details of the house and made sure I knew he was close by and available for any problems. The kitchen has lots of pots and dishes and everything you need to make dinners etc. Shopping and restaurants are close by and the home is located in a gated community.
P.S. Hope you feel better George.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private fenced in pool are and yard
Your age range 50-64
People with pets
Jacquelin...
“Best Vacation Home Ever”
Reviewed April 23, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Let me just start by saying that Gorge rocks! My family and I stayed at the home for 3 nights and from the beginning he was extremely helpful and was always just a call away if I had any questions. The house was absolutely beautiful! Everything was neat, very modern and comfortable. The pictures don't do it justice. This is a home that is worth spending a week at and just relax. The pool is great and there is even space outside for the kids to play. My four year old daughter loved (her room), enough toys and games for her to play with. I am definitely renting here again in the future. Thank you again!!

Large groups
New York City, New York
“I will never stay in a hotel again!”
Reviewed April 18, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Let's start by saying the pictures gave this place no justice. I was clueless about vacation homes before on things such as how do I get in suppose things are broken or simple things like how do I work the electronics. I've heard horrible stories about people not answering being locked out of the home for hours or even being blamed for things they haven't done. This place put a halt on all the nightmares I've heard simply by one person George:-) when I pulled up he was there he walked me through the house explained everything in detail. I felt so comfortable by the time he was leaving after my tour I was laying on couch like he was the visitor and I was just relaxing in my home. Being from the city I'm skeptical about everything I was paranoid sleeping in this house the first night but by the time I laid down in the comfy bed I was k.o. I traveled with a 3 and 1 yr old so the kids room was perfect their beds were also perfect height I had to drag them out the room. The laundry room was a big help I left the house with nothing dirty on my way home for the first time ever. Loved the pool my kids had so much fun I bought some of my own toys but I did use the some floating device they had. The backyard is nice as well but I didn't get to use it because it was always damp (Florida rain of course) However, the only negatives I have is location it's not on the main highway so it's not walking distance to eateries but it's not far either 5mins to 10mins drive you can find everything. And the box of toys by the pool were old and molding. Please people leave a spot open in June for me lol. You won't be disappointed the hospitality from George alone would make me go back there a million times. I almost forget that 80inch tv is awesome!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 19, 2015
Thank you for the great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at one of our vacation homes, Next visit we will make it even more special :)
J R
Atlanta, Georgia
“It could have been excellent...”
Reviewed April 18, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This property definitely had pluses - the screened in pool and grill were great for our 4 day visit, everything was clean inside and out, and plenty of conveniences in the home. However, the air conditioner was broken 2 of the 4 days we were there, and the second floor bedrooms were 87 degrees and airless on two different evenings/nights. The property manager fixed it the first time by melting the ice off the inside unit, and called a professional the second time. By then the inside and outside units had iced over, and it turned out the system needed quite a bit of freon. We appreciated the manager’s prompt attention but the lack of a.c. was uncomfortable and stressful to deal with. We'd also counted on the x-box and games for my grandchildren, but it was also broken. Again, it was replaced by Thurs evening, but we went to Disney Fri and left Sat. We truly appreciated the property manager's efforts, but I had expected everything to be in working order when we arrived. I understand that things happen from time to time, but no a.c. in Kissimmee is miserable and preventable. Typically a vendor in the hospitality industry is interested in making things right for the guest and through the property manager, I asked the owner to adjust the rent we'd paid in advance, but he was unwilling.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 19, 2015
We have rented our villa consistently for approximately 3 years; we are used to very positive and excellent feedback and many repeat bookings. This is the first time we have received a negative report.
Although we responded and took care immediately to all issues raised and offered 2 complimentary nights.
We are proud owners of this lovely villa; who take care to ensure we provide excellent value; that high standards are maintained and it’s always in excellent shape for new arrivals.
Robert L
“wicked 'long time' in florida with bob and george”
Reviewed April 15, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This villa is fairly close to Disney parks and other Florida attractions. The villa was large and offered plenty of space having everything you could want "being a fully furnished home". The villa is in a pleasant safe quiet area with large fenced garden and terrific pool, close to several local main supermarkets.
The really great part was being picked up from the airport by the managing team, being let in and having the villa facilities demonstrated; being a great start to our 14 day break. Bob in the managing team advises us of 16 years experience with local hospitality being able to offer reductions at many local resorts and attraction plus advice about the better attractions, this also included a good knowledge of Miami. On our second day we were able to arrange with the local manager (George) reasonably prices for being 'dropped off' and collected from the many places that we daily visited. There wasn’t a thing for me or our extended family to complain about. There is on site a club with gym and swimming pool but we did not visit that.
To sum up: you can trust Bob and George to make a holiday beyond your dreams 'happen'.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All in holiday experience
Liked least: Going home
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
Apr 19, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review regarding your stay at the sunrise villa. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our transpiration services. Thank you once again and hopefully we will hear of you again in the future :o)
Canada
Reviewed March 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing