“YUMMY YUMMY”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Description: Fun, family-friendly restaurant in Oldtown Kissimmee. Whether your from New York, Chicago or anywhere else, we offer the finest ingredients to create the perfect pizza experience. Come in and enjoy a meal. Pizza, Passion, Perfection that's Flippers Pizzeria.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“YUMMY YUMMY”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ordered a pepperoni pizza and it was great. They were about to close and the young lady was pleasant and let me order. The pizza was very good, my friend thought it was a little greasy but she loved it.

Visited July 2014
OtownTraveler_816, General Manager at Flippers Pizza, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for your patronage, we aim to help all of our customers from opening to closing with the same level of service. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Czech first
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Great”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Pizza was good and staff was great. I went in right before they closed and the staff was pleasant. My friend thought the pizza was good but a little greasy. I loved it!

Visited July 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Terrible pizza”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband got this pizza with his co workers and brought some home it was awful! It was so expensive too! I told him I would have rather wasted my money on big floppy hats then spend way too much on this pizza I was very upset!

1 Thank K S
OtownTraveler_816, General Manager at Flippers Pizza, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. This is certainly not our standard, and my team and I would appreciate another chance to make your experience better.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Wow! I mean wow!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing find this place was. It's nestled in Old Town Kissimmee right behind Checkers restaurant on the access road on International Drive. A little hard to find but WELL worth it.

I consider myself a pizza snob, being from CT where pizza as we know it was born. This place has THE BEST pizza I have had in a good long time.

We started with buffalo wings and a caprese salad, both of which we're very good. By where this place shines is the pizza.

We had a buffalo chicken pizza, Carne Di Italia and a quatro Formaggio. All of them were absolutely excellent. Delicate sauce that's not overwhelming and flavorful. The crust was tasty and crisp like it should be. None of the pizza was greasy and simply fantastic.

Ashley, our server was friendly, helpful and very quick to respond to any request. As was the rest of the wait staff. Nathan, the manager was kind enough to come out to see how everything was.

On a scale of 1-5 I give Fluppers 6! I can't recommend this place strongly enough and will be back the very next time we're in town.

Thank you so much for your patronage and awesome review. Ashley is an awesome server and valued employee, it's great to have others recognize how good all my team members are. I enjoyed speaking with you and hope that we will see you next time your in Kissimmee.
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Flippers pizza ”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We are out of towners and we have never heard of flippers. We saw the reviews and decided to order take out. The location is obscure. It is behind a "carnival". We ordered the the two different crusts to see which we liked best....they were exactly the same. I wanted peppercini I mine and they said they did not have that, it was on their page. We ordered a sub, it was ok. This is where it gets weird, I ordered the caprese salad and the order taking said what is that? I said it again he said I don't know what that is. I said its on your menu so I spelled it and he said oh ok. I knew he had no idea. He said so you want that and the two pizzas? I said did you get my sub? He said oh no I didn't what was that again? Actually I was leery of picking it up, very bad phone skills. After all of that the pizza was ok. Not worth it if I had to talk to that guy again.

1 Thank 473amyd