“Wow! I mean wow!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flippers Pizza

Flippers Pizza
Ranked #14 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Description: Fun, family-friendly restaurant in Oldtown Kissimmee. Whether your from New York, Chicago or anywhere else, we offer the finest ingredients to create the perfect pizza experience. Come in and enjoy a meal. Pizza, Passion, Perfection that's Flippers Pizzeria.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Wow! I mean wow!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing find this place was. It's nestled in Old Town Kissimmee right behind Checkers restaurant on the access road on International Drive. A little hard to find but WELL worth it.

I consider myself a pizza snob, being from CT where pizza as we know it was born. This place has THE BEST pizza I have had in a good long time.

We started with buffalo wings and a caprese salad, both of which we're very good. By where this place shines is the pizza.

We had a buffalo chicken pizza, Carne Di Italia and a quatro Formaggio. All of them were absolutely excellent. Delicate sauce that's not overwhelming and flavorful. The crust was tasty and crisp like it should be. None of the pizza was greasy and simply fantastic.

Ashley, our server was friendly, helpful and very quick to respond to any request. As was the rest of the wait staff. Nathan, the manager was kind enough to come out to see how everything was.

On a scale of 1-5 I give Fluppers 6! I can't recommend this place strongly enough and will be back the very next time we're in town.

OtownTraveler_816, General Manager at Flippers Pizza, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your patronage and awesome review. Ashley is an awesome server and valued employee, it's great to have others recognize how good all my team members are. I enjoyed speaking with you and hope that we will see you next time your in Kissimmee.

• Czech first
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Flippers pizza ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We are out of towners and we have never heard of flippers. We saw the reviews and decided to order take out. The location is obscure. It is behind a "carnival". We ordered the the two different crusts to see which we liked best....they were exactly the same. I wanted peppercini I mine and they said they did not have that, it was on their page. We ordered a sub, it was ok. This is where it gets weird, I ordered the caprese salad and the order taking said what is that? I said it again he said I don't know what that is. I said its on your menu so I spelled it and he said oh ok. I knew he had no idea. He said so you want that and the two pizzas? I said did you get my sub? He said oh no I didn't what was that again? Actually I was leery of picking it up, very bad phone skills. After all of that the pizza was ok. Not worth it if I had to talk to that guy again.

1 Thank amy d
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great place with great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We found this place via TripAdvisor and it's awesome! The pizza tastes great but they do not sell individual slices. However, you will want more than one piece anyway. The staff are great and very kind. We would eat here again.

• Visited July 2014
Brackley, United Kingdom
“Excellent Freshly Made Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We are staying nearby at the comfort suites and decided to dine here this evening. Our server was very friendly and the pizza was amazing. We couldn't eat it all and were offered a box to take the rest out. I'd come here over any of the chain pizza outlets.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2hrs later.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I ordered pizza at 10:30 pm, pizza arrived at 12:25. Promised time was 1hr. But 2 hrs was ridiculous. I called 3 times every time the told it was on its way. Cold pizza!!! The pizza was not bad, but my kids like hot pizza. If they would have quoted me 2 hrs I would have gone elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014