“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Description: Fun, family-friendly restaurant in Oldtown Kissimmee. Whether your from New York, Chicago or anywhere else, we offer the finest ingredients to create the perfect pizza experience. Come in and enjoy a meal. Pizza, Passion, Perfection that's Flippers Pizzeria.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I don't remember the name of the pizza we ate, but it was the one that had steak and jalapeno and it was awesome. the ingredients were super fresh full of flavors, we got the medium sized pizza and it was plenty for the two of us. The location was accessible and convenient and service was good as well.

There are newer reviews for Flippers Pizza

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Flippers all meat pie - if you are a carnivore look no further than this. You won't need anything else, even if the wings are really good and you are tempted by the other delights on offer. I say almost the best I ever had as I once had pizza in NY from (and I think it was called) Ray's famous - opposite the MIlford Plaza hotel - though quick disclaimer, my memory may be playing tricks on me. That was the best I have ever had, but this runs it a close second and as I am in Fl a lot more than NY this is more than worthy runner up. We only ever get take away so can't comment on the ambience etc but you have to try it one night you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Pizza was good. The place really needs a good cleaning. Prices and variety of food average. Don't make a special trip to go there.

1  Thank GrandmaPoppy
Reviewed June 29, 2013

ordered pizzas for 5 of us,had we have known how filling and huge they were going to be we would have ordered 2 instead of 3.staff friendly and helpful and pizzas made using fresh ingredients.they were superb!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Flipper's are the best at what they do, no two ways about it.

The original Flipper's, not far from Sea World, was one of my family's favourite restaurants when we stayed in Orlando twenty-three years ago. I remembered it with such fondness that I couldn't wait to try their food again when I returned to the sunshine state earlier this year.

They've since expanded into a chain of restaurants throughout Orlando. During our stay, we ate at Flipper's twice and ordered room service from them once. Not only is their food delicious, but they offer exceptional value for money (even the beer is cheap"). Meals from Domino's and Pizza Hut in the UK tend to cost a small fortune and are generally rather mediocre. At Flipper's everything tastes fresh and you just know that each and every pie had been made from scratch by someone who knows what they're doing. For something different, but jus as tasty, try one of the sandwiches from their lunch menu.

The service is fantastic. Waiters and waitresses keep your drinks topped up and you're never left waiting long for your food. When I said that we ordered "room service" from them, I wasn't kidding. We stayed in Old Town and ordered pizza and wings over the phone. Just twenty minutes later, Flipper's delivery man was knocking at our hotel room door with piping hot food. Faultless.

I can't recommend this place highly enough. The quality of the food, the unparalleled service and the sheer value for money seems to be consistent from one of their restaurants to another.

Eat here. You won't be disappointed!