“best pizza ever!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Description: Fun, family-friendly restaurant in Oldtown Kissimmee. Whether your from New York, Chicago or anywhere else, we offer the finest ingredients to create the perfect pizza experience. Come in and enjoy a meal. Pizza, Passion, Perfection that's Flippers Pizzeria.
pa
“best pizza ever!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Just got back from Kissimmee and had to tell you about Flippers pizza in old town.The pies are great. the staff are very friendly.The servise is fast.I make sure I stop at flippers when we visit florida.And have been there at least 17 times.Its always the same Great.If you love pizza you will love Flippers.

• Visited October 2011

• Czech first
Groningen
“Learned something new”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This place was ok. But nothing to really write home about. Small American pizza place located at the entrance of Old Town.

I reordered a pizza with a lot of meat and it included meat balls. I discovered I do not like meatballs on my pizza and will ask to leave them out from now on. In Europe we don't have meatball pizzas....

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Hydronly
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We ate at Flippers on our way to our Disney Resort for a late night bite. This was the best Pizza I have had in a long time! Our server was very friendly and the pizza was fresh and hot. We also got the greek salad and it was too fantastic! We will definitely eat here again when we are back in Disney.

• Visited October 2011
Tampa, FL
“Nice family restaurant, good food”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We drove around to a few different restaurants on Irlo Bronson on a Friday night last month and found 45-60 minute waits at all the big name restaurants. We noticed the sign for Flippers and decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised to find no wait when we arrived. The service was good and the food was above average. Beyond that, it was reasonably priced. I would go back during a future visit.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Tampa1029
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Horrible pizza!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I ordered delivery service. I picked Flippers based on the recommendation of the front desk clerk at the hotelI was staying in. I ordered pizza with sausage and pepperoni. The sausage was big round balls of sausage on pizza. and the sauce tasted almost like salsa. It was just awful. I knew I should have went with my first mind and played it safe and ordered from Pizza Hut! Nasty pizza at Flippers

• Visited August 2011