“So far”

Days Inn Kissimmee West
Ranked #64 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

bad experience far away from all breakfast very poor coffee and bread cleaning very bad supermarket opposite I didn't like It has past to another hotel, and 1 block. many mosquitoes girl laundry, store in closed

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank rojanse
OPRGuestExperiences, Hotel Staff at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Rojanse,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience experienced during your stay. We are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Every Department Head of the Department's mentioned on your review will be provided with a copy of your evaluation.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that you give us another opportunity to make it better.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hotel staff very inresponsable with their services we stayed for a week and decided to stay for another week everything was supposed to be arranged but it wasn't came Friday we had to leave because they fail to book the room , and no apology was even given management no where to be found and the one lady I spoke to with long black hair that acts like shes the mananger very rude and not helpfull at all I feel that if you don't like to deal with people maybe you shouldn't be working in customer care..we spended that Friday looking for another hotel very stressfull and inconvenient ..I really don't care about no response from this place they should of responded while guest were there..

• Stayed: June 2013
OPRGuestExperiences, Hotel Staff at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Griselle,

Thank you for your comments.

We are extremely disappointed in the level of service received. it is never our intention to for any of our guests to have a negative experience while staying at our property. Please accept our deepest apology.
A member of our Upper Management Team has been provided with your feedback and know that the challenge that you encountered will be addressed with those who are involved in it.

Again, please know that we are sorry and hope that you give us a second chance,

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The website it very deceiving. It does not tell you that the sister resort is a half mile walk from the hotel. There were gross dirty ducks walking through the parking lot pooping everywhere, the trash bins were covered with dirty stray cats. The room was clean, that was not a problem. We paid for housekeeping but only got it the first 2 days, out of 9. Then they stopped coming. We had to go get our own towels, we had to empty our own trash, it was disgusting. We complained constantly but nothing was every done. We couldn't use our safe because noone knew how to work it, they finally got it unlocked after 2 hours, but then couldn't get us the new code. Going over to the resort side wasn't bad, but there are peacocks roaming around and we almost got attacked by one. The pools at the resort aren't bad, but overall our experience was terrible.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gina G
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We booked our room for 4 days/3 nights through myresortnetwork.com. The room was a little dated but it was clean. We did have to wait a good bit for our keys upon check in. For some reason the room key had to be brought over from the hotels sister resort (located directly behind the inn).

The room had a large mini fridge & microwave. These two coupled w/ our fully stocked cooler served our needs. I requested an extra blanket for our children to use on the pull out couch but none were available. But the room was only $99 for the whole stay. So it was not s big deal to us. With all of the $ that we were saving, we simply picked up a queen sz fleece blanket for $6 while we were out and about having fun the first day.

While there we had full access to the sister resort located just a short stroll away. Pools, water play features for the kids, play area etc.

I will say that the room is not a "Wow, I never want to leave set up" but it will serve your basic needs. We have booked another thrifty stay for this upcoming June.

We'll let you know if anything has changed (wink).

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank Sizzle007
OPRGuestExperiences, Hotel Staff at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Sizzle007,

We thank you for staying with us.

Your feedback is important to us and we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences experienced during your stay, those have been brought up to our team for review.

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you like trash this is it expensive place to visit a site zoo. It has ducks, peacocks and a bunch of ally cats by the pool side very impressive indeed. (Not)

Want to relax after a hard day visiting and touring Florida try being locked out your room for two hours cause your card key no longer worked. Try to find someone to help they never at the front desk found the person serving food in the tiny cafeteria area talk about jack of all trades front desk food server and take the garbage out geez.

Worst of all was I had a non smoking room that wrecked of cigarettes let me add cold water for a shower one day and plugs in walls are hazardous plug something in to charge your phone and when you pull it out whole socket comes out along with it.

No kidding sounds unlikely but it is the truth I would say spend the extra hundred or more and be at a better place unless you like barnyard activities.

Room Tip: Don't do it
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Nanny M
Reviewed March 20, 2013

RCI should be ashamed of themselves ranking this a 3-star. This place is completely mismanaged! Registered at ~ 10 pm - did not get into room until after 1Am! Security finally got us in. Still had no functioning key. 3 trips back and forth to the "resort" finally to be told "there were problems with that room last nite!". Moved our room, but when we went to turn on the shower, the knob came off! No water-- after 3 complaints it was never fixed. Asked to speak with a manager. No response. The resort is pretty, but filthy! Clogged toilets TP all over the floor, cups and cans in the pool area. And I could go on...suffice it to say there are many other choices. Lastly, I never spoke to a satisfied guest. All had complaints from lack of towels, to broken appliances-- save yourself the trouble and pick ANY other place.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms as one guest even c/o roaches and mold
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I chose the Inn at Oak Plantation for this trip because I was going to be in town for 5 days and it had a "kitchenette". I booked they Hotwire, not the inn itself. Although I thought there would be more than a fridge and microwave, it served its purpose for my needs.

I'm not sure how to describe the location, since the area isn't particularly easy to maneuver around anyway, but by the end of my stay I was doing ok.

The people that worked at the Inn were very friendly during check in, through my stay, and after I checked out. I left early so there was nobody at the desk but I checked the night before and just left my key in the room.

I would stay here again, but if my wife and kids were with me, it may be snug.

• Stayed: March 2013