Days Inn Kissimmee West
$231
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$98
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$102
$94
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$171
$101
QualityInn
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
ComfortInn
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$111
$108
Travelocity
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$54
$47
Hotels.com
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoffee and juicethe breakfast areawould stay here againconvenient locationking bedmicrowavemart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I read the other up and down reviews and decided to try it for myself. This is a budget hotel in an area with other budget hotels. If you are used to Hampton Inn or even Holiday Inn, you will hate this. If you like Travelodge or Knights Inn, this is comparable. The room I had seemed to be upgraded: Nice granite counter in kitchen and bathroom, new GE microwave and refrigerator, tasteful paint, but the carpet and bedding bring the room down to one star level. They seem to be trying, but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
OPRGuestExperiences, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear ren1hoek,

We thank you so much for taking the time to comment and make suggestions as well. We certainly hope you will give us a second chance should you be traveling our way again.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed with my family for 2 weeks and enjoyed it very much...if your planning to stay in the hotel room all day you should probably pick somewhere else but i was happy with everything they had...I felt it had all the neccesities for a family looking for value..a small fridge cupboard and microwave I bought my groceries kept it in the fridge and walked over to the timeshare to bbq while the kids played in the park there...they provided us with fresh bagels and cream cheese and english muffins, coffee and juice every morning which i found amazing that at the price i paid for the hotel they'd even consider to offer us free food. You can get free pop in the computer room in the timeshare. I honestly feel very lucky to have found this place. The staff were helpful and nice. The timeshare was beautiful ...nice pool and kid spray area...ducks and birds will eat from your hands. I would go here again and again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ChristineV463

Dear ChristineV463,

We thank you so much for your kind comments! We’re so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you will come back and stay with us again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Stood here for a couple of days was scared after booking based on reviews was surprised very friendly staff very helpfull to our question room was clean to our surprise right size for our needs small kitchenette the resort in the back u can use is a very nice plus since I can use it without paying the heavy price breakfast is not much but free overall it was nice no complaints for me don't be scare to try it paid $ 45.00 with tax for night can't ask for more area is a plus with shopping within walking distance even a bravo supermarket that sell groceries and hot food during lunch hours

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank pjennymay
OPRGuestExperiences, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear pjennymay,

We thank you so much for your kind comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the amenities and conveniences that you mentioned in your review. We definitely have a lot to offer our guests for a great price! We hope to have you stay with us again should you be traveling our way!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here a while back, thought it was great until we refused to buy a timeshare, suddenly this nice man was no longer nice.
More recently, booked a reservation, but found a better price online. As soon as I called to cancel the first reservation I was placed on hold for 15 minutes, wouldn't you know, the cheaper price disappeared. Was told my travelocity that they changed it after I called. They didn't call me back, didn't honor the price I found, and they didn't refund my first reservation or even cancel it after I cancelled it. Had to cancel twice.
Believe the reviews and stay away!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
OPRGuestExperiences, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Christyj952,

We do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced when booking your reservation. Similar to other establishments, we have specials which run at certain times of the day and different days of the week. Unfortunately if you do not book the reservation within the promotion time frame, the rate will change to the standard rate. Our marketing team also has the authority to change rates at any time based on inventory and/or season.

We do apologize that the first reservation was not cancelled when you requested as it should have been and that you were placed on hold for so long.. We do refund our guests should they call before the cancellation deadline which is 72 hours prior to check in date. Refunds typically take 2-3 days to show up on the guest account as is standard with most credit cards and bank accounts.

Again, we sincerely apologize and want you to know your inconveniences will be discussed with our customer service representatives. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future and wish you happy travels.

Best Regards,
Guest Relations

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I recently needed a place to stay for a couple week while my condo was being renovated. I stopped by here because I thought it might work. Ugh! One if the most disgusting places I've ever stepped foot in, and I've stayed in hostels! The neighborhood is like a demilitarized zone with transients everywhere. There are prostitutes living in the rooms as I was propositioned twice (they're not even decent looking). The rooms are disgusting. The first room's door didn't close well and there was a large roach in the center of the room. The second room had a moldy smell and more roaches. The staff was friendly enough and I seriously felt bad that they worked at such a pit. Avoid this place.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank DrChristopherG
OPRGuestExperiences, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kissimmee West, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Dr. BarnesNoble,

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We do hope our guests will please inform management of any issues they might have while they are staying with us so that we can rectify the problem as soon as possible.

We do take your comments very seriously and want you to know we also are very watchful of guests we allow to stay on property for our guest’s safety as well as our employees.

We are currently in the process of an intense deep cleaning of the whole property and we hope you will give us a second chance should you be traveling our way again. We sincerely apologize once again and thank you for your constructive criticism.

Best Regards,