“Fantastic burger! Great place!”

Shula Burger Kissimmee
Ranked #63 of 794 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic burger! Great place!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stopped in to this new spot in my area, and I'm glad I did. The counter gal was nice and helped me with a beverage selection. I ordered the Wine Country burger which had roasted peppers, goat cheese, and balsamic greens. I also got a side of sweet potato tots. It's a quick-serve style (you order at the counter, pay, and they bring your food to your table). I enjoyed a cold craft beer on the patio while waiting, and the first bite was tremendous! Sweet potato tots were tasty as well. With the beer, the meal was $15--a value if you ask me. After I finished, a manager named Kelly asked me how everything was and cleared my plate. I told her exactly what I am writing here. I can't wait to go back and try the French Onion burger that I was torn between. So glad this place is near me.

Kissimmee, Florida
“A Dissapointment”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was happy that my husband wanted to eat out because I needed a break from cooking and serving dinner. I was under the impression that a waitress comes to your table and takes your order. Well, they don't. You go to the counter and order what you want. I was tired and just felt like being waited on. After we ordered, she handed me the cup and told me where to go get the drinks. Also we had to get up for condiments, napkins, etc.. Surprisingly they bring you your food and you don't have to get up to get it. The burger was fair. The fries just okay. When the bill came for four people and was $63 without the tip, I was angry for not going to a real sit down. My husband liked it, but I'm hoping I won't have to go back there. Add on another $10 for a tip. $73 for burgers and fries and self service. Not my cup of tea!

new jersey
“Outstanding”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Love Shula's Steak house, so how bad could his burgers be? The best! You order at the counter and it is delivered to you. They have beer on tap as well as soda. The burger combinations are deliciously unique. I ordered a burger (cooked to perfection)with gruyere cheese, crumbled garlic croutons, garlic aioli spread on the most fabulous bun ever. The bun does not take away from the burger. They are light and have "Shulas" branded on the top. Sweet potato tater tots - I can't even talk about, I'm drooling as I'm writing this. The employees are quick and sweet and helpful and funny and the manager couldn't be nicer. You cannot miss this if you love a burger!

Kansas City, Missouri
“hair raising experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Picked this place in lieu of the chains that flock that the area. Walk up to the counter, order and go to your seat and they bring you food. Great concept! All for it. Opted for a seat outfoors since weather was nice. Cup for water was a tiny plastic 8-10 ounce cup. Food brought out in a reasonable amount of time.

Then I completely negated the pleasure of indulging in a cheeseburger when I saw a curly dark hair wrapped around a french fry. "Supervisor" was clearing/checking on tables and asked how it was...pointed out the issue and his reply was that the kitchen wears hats and that "they are a all black guys". Um, okay. Offered to bring more fries...

Accidents happen but still....eww. Not to mention the response....

Visited March 2014
1 Thank aewilson11
Monument, Colorado
“Great Burgers with Premium Beer & Wine”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Casual sit down dining experience with much better than average burgers. It's not the cheapest place for casual dining, but the food was great. Everyone satisfied their hunger here and were impressed with the taste of the burgers. I would definitely come here again. Price was a little high for burgers...but you get what you pay for.

• Visited January 2014