“No Consistancy and the Worse Customer Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuban Sandwich Kissimmee
Ranked #434 of 804 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Cuban, Puerto Rican
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I ordered 3 Cuban sandwiches "to go" yesterday, as I have done in other occasions. The sandwiches had half of the meat and not even pickles . I called and explain to the lady(wife of the owner) and all she said was that she will let him know (meaning the husband), no apology, no come back and I will fix them, NOTHING. Today I call hoping than the owner will answer so I can explain him, my disappointed experience in HIS RESTAURANT and he replay by sending me, to go get my sandwiches somewhere else. WOW!! I started my conversation by saying that I was not expecting nothing free. That I like to give my business to small companies, and that all I wanted was consistency and the sandwich to be made as before,( after all that is what I am paying for). All this very polite. Sir, if you can not listen to your customers, how do you expect to survive and be successful in your business? The best advertisement that anyone can have is referrals, is free an a happy customer will tell one or two people in the other hand an unhappy customer will tell at lest eight to ten people about their experience. Mr. owner, you do the math! This is a new business and I know that they won't be in business for to long. Here I go 7-11 , chipper, consistency and good customer service. If I want a better sandwich, I will go to Miami and I will receive for $5.95 at Las Vegas Restaurant a huge REAL AUTHENTIC CUBAN SANDWICH with fresh made mariquitas or chicken soup or fries included in the price.

2  Thank Janice M
CM C, Owner at Cuban Sandwich Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

This customer called to complain about not having enough pickles put on her sandwiches and to ask for her money back two days after ordering her sandwiches. By the way this customer has returned to our business to order four Cuban Sandwiches after her negative comments. I really appreciate her giving us a second opportunity to make her understand that customer service is our number one priority at this business.

There are newer reviews for Cuban Sandwich Kissimmee

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am appalled at the way I was treated today by the owner. He accused me of STEALING his hot sauce. My husband and I were there in April for lunch. And my husband always travels with Tabasco where ever we go, so we brought his bottle in from our car.

The owner said I am so glad that you came back I just wanted to let you know that you took my hot sauce last time you were here. At first I was like I did, but told him that I would never do that. He kept saying "YES" you did. So I went out to car and told my husband, giving the owner the benefit of the doubt which I would never do, but just to put my mind at ease. So my husband said no that was his TABASCO that he brought in. So I went inside and told the owner that we brought in our own TABASCO and he said NO that I took his hot sauce. Then when I glanced at his hot sauce's I notice that he doesn't even have the original Tabasco.

When I went back to my car I told my husband that the owner was very NASTY and really thinks that we took his HOT SAUCE. So my husband went inside to try and let him know that we bought our own TABASCO in that day and the owner told him that he look at the surveillance tape and said that I walked out with his HOT SAUCE. My husband did want to argue with him so he just told him to go back and look at the surveillance tape and he will see that we walked in with the TABASCO. How rude and don't you know that as a business man that the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, and when someone tells you that they DID NOT take your "HOT SAUCE" don't keep accusing them, it's just not VERY nice.He also told my husband never to come back.

Yeah way to go I have been referring all my family and friends and even strangers to you, but that will stop right now and I will let everyone know how RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL YOU ARE!!!!! I am so upset because I would never STEAL little alone STEAL HOT SAUCE. I make enough money to go and buy my own "HOT SAUCE" which I never buy we only buy TABASCO, and I was raise never to STEAL and have taught my own child that nothing is worth STEALING. If I can't afford to buy something I wait till I have the money. I have never felt so disrespected and to the owner. When I tell you that I did NOT TAKE YOUR HOT SAUCE, BELIEVE ME I DID NOT "STEAL YOUR HOT SAUCE".

Good luck to you, but to be honest I will never go back to a place that made me feel this!!!!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE WAY YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION!!!!!!

4  Thank tutti1165

This customer's comment is an obvious attempt at saving face. I am sure this customer did not intentionally steal my hot sauce and she took the bottle by mistake. However, her response makes me wonder what her intentions at the time of this incident. Let it be known that she did not return for three months after the incident happened the first time. This business would never accuse a customer of stealing anything if it did not happen.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Found this place when our previous location quit selling sandwiches. We wanted Cubans so I searched for cubans in kissimmee and it was first on list.

So glad the other place stopped because will be a must stop while on vacation in orlando.

The bread was made fresh and you could tell and the flavor was great.

Enjoyed good conversation with the owners while eating.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I found this place driving by and i am sooooo happy! They are awesome and original. Dont waste your time anywhere else.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Very clean and fresh ingredients made to order. Quick service and great Cuban coffee to complete the Island experience.
Owners treat you like family.
I will visit again an recommend.