“FUN night out!”

Capone's Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Only at Capone’s Dinner and Show can your gang experience our one-of-a-kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Knock three times, give the secret password and journey back in time to 1931 gangland Chicago. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the evenings festivities. A zany cast of characters deliver loads of laughs, toe tapping musical productions, gangster action, stand-up comedy and audience interaction. Win prizes nightly in our new gangster shoot out. Young and old are sure to have a blast! Tickets include Mama Capone's Italian/American buffet, a bevy of beverage selections from lemonade to wine and so much more over twenty choices in all and dessert too.When the night is done your gang is sure to be walking the walk, talking the talk and humming the songs.Purchase your tickets on our web site and save 50% on all adult and kids tickets.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My friends were celebrating their birthdays and Capone's looked like something we would all enjoy & we Did! We appreciated the special online price. The interaction with the staff started as soon as we walked in and had our picture taken. The Bartender Gina, turned out to be the one taking care of our table as well, so we continued to have fun by getting in character & playing the part with her. She was so comical & took care of us well.
We all enjoyed our table-mates, the buffet & the show. While stopping to give compliments before departing, we discovered that the show we saw was the 3rd in a trilogy, and a bit of the storyline was explained. We found out that the First of the three shows was so popular & being requested so often, that it was returning. It will be running alternately with this one, so we need to make sure to get the right show when we order tickets again.
Nice place, well run, Great people, Good Food = FUN times!
And of course we purchased the Picture Package... so funny.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,938)
All reviews
in 96 reviews
"fun evening"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed July 12, 2013

been there 4 times and it was good to a point. but I think they need to stay off hot topics from the news because it could truly upset some like it did myself. I left during intermission during this last show because I was upset. and no I didn't speak with management. I wasn't in the proper mood to speak with them. it only got three stars for the first 3 times I went. I was with a decent sized group but I will not be returning nor recommending it at my place of business.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great fun especially if you "play" along with staff. The show was entertaining and silly. The performers appeared to enjoy their roles and were talented. The food was better than expected for the price. Something for everyone to enjoy.

1  Thank Kateysmom
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We took in this show in late June and had a great time. The characters made it fun from before we even entered. In the lobby, when I told the "policeman" my name on the reservation, he sneered, "Oh, I heard about you" before giving me my ticket. Later I was one of many in the audience approached during the show and asked a few questions. A few minutes later while back on stage in the play, one of the characters used a twist on what I had said to get a good laugh.

The food was you basic Italian buffet and everything I had was hot and good. But the main event was the musical play about characters in a Chicago gang, who work for Al Capone--seen on film from his Florida home in rather funny clips a few times.

There were a few good, old, songs, but most of the show was devoted to comedy, with lots of interaction with the crowd. The woman who let us into the main room turned out to be one of the main stars of the show.

For a spoof of gangster films, more or less, there have to be some one-liners that make you groan, but there were a lot of laughs. I would say that although the audience was filled with teenagers and children attending with their parents and grandparents, some of the jokes were surely lost on the younger people, but that describes virtually any comedy performance not totally directed at kids--even including Rocky and Bullwinkle.

I think almost everyone would feel like it was a good time. In our case, it was one of the top highlights of a wonderful two-week vacation.