“Funny show & excellent food”

Capone's Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Only at Capone’s Dinner and Show can your gang experience our one-of-a-kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Knock three times, give the secret password and journey back in time to 1931 gangland Chicago. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the evenings festivities. A zany cast of characters deliver loads of laughs, toe tapping musical productions, gangster action, stand-up comedy and audience interaction. Win prizes nightly in our new gangster shoot out. Young and old are sure to have a blast! Tickets include Mama Capone's Italian/American buffet, a bevy of beverage selections from lemonade to wine and so much more over twenty choices in all and dessert too.When the night is done your gang is sure to be walking the walk, talking the talk and humming the songs.Purchase your tickets on our web site and save 50% on all adult and kids tickets.
Mobile, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Funny show & excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my second visit and both times the show was extremely funny, and the food was much better this time. They changed the menu to include a meat carving station, which was awesome. The rest of the food was Italian based, all you could eat. The servers refilling drinks and clearing used dishes interacted with the show and they were amazing! Highly recommend this dinner show!!

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Decent... but not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

First of all this was our second time going to Capones for the dinner show. The first time it was pretty good. Decent food.. decent show.. weak drinks.. This time the show was terrible. The food was still OK... the drinks were still very weak and the service was really slow. We actually left before it was over. I don't know why the changed the show but it was extremely boring. The only reason they got 2 stars is for the food... wasn't half bad. Definitely not worth 64 bucks and change for me and my fiancé.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“This place let me down :/”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family and I came from Chicago to Orlando to see the sights and whatnot for the week of the fourth of July. I only asked to go to Al Capone's Dinner and show. I asked the hotel concierge what he thought of the place and he recommend that I not go to there because it is kind of lame and the other concierge by him also shook his head and said not to, however I decided not to take their advice and go by the good reviews I read. The more I read about it, the more excited I got. So we went there on the fourth of July, our last night there. When we got there the first thing I did was go in to the gift shop. I was looking around for some things to get my parents and decided to get my mom a white headband thing they had, she said it was not for her and she asked me to return it and insisted I buy something for myself for the $7 that the headband costed so I returned the headband, although the woman there wasn't thrilled and told me I can not buy anything there again for the night...rude! The police officer was nice and funny in the line we were waiting in. Once we got in, at 8pm we were greeted by the rest of the amazing staff which included Miss Jewel, our server, and others.

We were then called up to the buffet, which for vegetarians like ourselves didn't include much. But, we are an exception since most people eat meat and the buffet should be fine for them. The salad bar and the rest of the food seemed fresh and good to me. Also the Unlimited drinks and food was great. Our server was also amazing and talked to us a lot and made sure our cups were never empty.

The show is what killed it for me. Being so excited for CAPONE's Dinner and SHOW, I was severely let down. 90% of the jokes were about people being cheap and how they should pay a good tip...yes you read it correctly 90% of the show is about how people should pay a good tip. Also when you sit down there is a card telling you you should pay $7 in tips per adult and $5 per child. which, our server was great and he probably deserved every penny of it. But seriously, does Capone's not pay their employees that they spend 90% of the show telling their customers to? Also Al Capone is in the show for about 5-10 minutes all together. Wait...no he isn't...He is in a movie in the show...their management was probably too cheap to do that. Yet, the staff had to call a family the cheap family...probably written in their script by management. Also the actors probably had to fill in some of the time with random stand up about the audience, which was amusing for me...much more than the written part, but my father started falling asleep because of boredom. The actors were great however and I could see that they all were very talented even with their script, which for someone who gets easily impressed the script ruined it for me. They did have some jokes (not many) that were funny, and many that were inappropriate for young children and/or awkward for young adults visiting with their parents. I am planning on returning to Orlando, just not Capone's unless they do something to their horrid script. Moral of the story...listen to your hotel concierge.

Pros:
-Decent unlimited buffet and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
-Great cast
-AMAZING servers

Cons:
-Terrible script which forces actors to beg for tips
-Mean gift shop woman

Visited July 2013
3 Thank tal32123
Orlando, Florida
“If you want fun and good food Go. You will love it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

My sister and I took our parents to Capone's for the first time. It was flag day and when I made my reservation I mentioned that my 89 year old father is a WW2 Vetran . He was one of the first on the beaches of Normandy at 19 years old.

The staff of this show are what sets it above the others. They incorporated my Father into the show. Then made an announcement about him that brought the whole place to a standing ovation for him. He was so honored and it meant so much.

We live in Central Florida and will be bringing other family and friends to this show for the pure FUN of it.

The food is head and shoulders above the other dinner shows. It is all you can eat and there is a wonderful carving station with roast turkey, roast beef, and pork roast that is outa this world.

I wish to say ThankYou to everyone in the show and behind the scenes that make this such a wonderful and personal experience.

Thank You. Capone's. Well Done

Fort Pierce, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoyable night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have been here several times during the last few years and was happy to see they have changed the show this year..Food also very good if you like Italian.