“"Still a Good time after all these years, Funny!"”

Capone's Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Only at Capone’s Dinner and Show can your gang experience our one-of-a-kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Knock three times, give the secret password and journey back in time to 1931 gangland Chicago. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the evenings festivities. A zany cast of characters deliver loads of laughs, toe tapping musical productions, gangster action, stand-up comedy and audience interaction. Win prizes nightly in our new gangster shoot out. Young and old are sure to have a blast! Tickets include Mama Capone's Italian/American buffet, a bevy of beverage selections from lemonade to wine and so much more over twenty choices in all and dessert too.When the night is done your gang is sure to be walking the walk, talking the talk and humming the songs.Purchase your tickets on our web site and save 50% on all adult and kids tickets.
Jacksonville, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“"Still a Good time after all these years, Funny!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

It has been many years since we have been to Capones and we were glad we came back it was a fun and entertaining time. The buffet was pretty good. The entertainers did a very nice job in making it fun, there is a good bit of clean adult humor!

1 Thank Mike P
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Al and the gang are delighted you enjoyed and thank you for visiting!

Harrisonburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a Blast celebrating my Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Enjoyed the Roaring 20's Live Show, Enjoyed the delicious buffet, & Drank Too Much !
Had a Blast celebrating my Birthday w/ good friends at your Speak-easy. (No worries, I had a
designated driver lined up before my first sip.) I first enjoyed Capone's hospitality back in the
early 90's so they've taken a bunch of my "mug-shots" at the front door and I'm way past the
"three strikes" rule. I'm definitely an incorrigible repeat offender. I drop in every time I visit
Orlando...always lots of laughs, lots of tasty Italian Food, lots of great memories.

1 Thank CharlesAndrews23
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Al appreciates his repeat offenders thanks for being one and for visiting!
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“my favorite show in orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

the firs ttime I visited this show, I fell in love. The food is great, atmosphere is great, the accomodations! The staff goes above and beyond to ensure you have a fantastic time

Visited February 2013
Al is delighted you enjoyed...no cement shoes for you! Thanks for visiting!
Kissimmee, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Food and a humorous adult show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

A whodunnit of an evening that is great fun and full of music jokes and great entertainment while you eat. Good for a couple or a group. We enjoyed it a lot and would recommend it highly as something different !

Visited June 2012
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
The gang at Capone's Dinner and Show thank you for the five star review and for visiting!
Stevenage, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Brilliant night out, great entertainment!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have always enjoyed a night out at Capone's when we have visited Orlando from U.K. It is a fun night out with good entertainment starting with being accosted by the "staff" before we even entered the building - very funny. I particularly enjoyed the video messages from Al Capone. As for the food, I have coeliac disease and need to follow a gluten free diet, the entrees were great. My husband enjoyed all of the other food choices. Perhaps in future a gluten free dessert option could be considered? Our server "Slim" was very friendly and helpful. Would visit again and would totally recommend as a good, entertaining night out. Loved it!

1 Thank Scudcat
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Al and the gang are delighted you enjoyed!