“Needs improvement....”

Capone's Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Only at Capone’s Dinner and Show can your gang experience our one-of-a-kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Knock three times, give the secret password and journey back in time to 1931 gangland Chicago. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the evenings festivities. A zany cast of characters deliver loads of laughs, toe tapping musical productions, gangster action, stand-up comedy and audience interaction. Win prizes nightly in our new gangster shoot out. Young and old are sure to have a blast! Tickets include Mama Capone's Italian/American buffet, a bevy of beverage selections from lemonade to wine and so much more over twenty choices in all and dessert too.When the night is done your gang is sure to be walking the walk, talking the talk and humming the songs.Purchase your tickets on our web site and save 50% on all adult and kids tickets.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Needs improvement....”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We arrived at 630Pm After purchasing our drinks at the bar We were not seated until 730. The italian food quality was poor, it may as well have come from the frozen food section of your grocery store. ( except for Stouffer's it is better). It also was mostly cold. The entertainment was very good a continuous flow of alcohol. Fix the food and we will be back.

1 Thank triddle11
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I am sorry you were disappointed. We are working on improving our food quality. We will be adding a carving station soon featuring roast turkey, herb and cheese stuffed pork tenderloin and top round roast beef. We are creating new recipes for some menu items. Improvements we have made recently include switching from frozen meatballs to homemade ones, added Chicago deep dish pizza and started smoking whole turkeys. Capone's Dinner & Show strives to deliver a high quality experience..

Clermont, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great value for money”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Im a little puzzled at some bad reviews ? I absolutley loved the show. Of all the dinner shows i have been to i enjoyed the food here the most. Im not a picky eater , i found loads of food i really liked , in particular beef brisket / roast beef. The waiters were great , booze flowed endlessley and i got pretty sozzled ...
I have been 7 times now , and no doubt will be going again real soon.

Let the good times roll Al ...

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Steve C
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thanks for being a repeat offender and the excellent review!
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Different that the last time, but just as good.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is my second time visiting Capone's Down-Home Speakeasy and I enjoyed this as much as the last time I came. The new show combined the spirit of the holiday season along with a brand new story to go along with the usual singing, dancing, audience interaction and impromptu comedy you would expect from Al Capone and the Gang. Everyone stayed in character throughout the show, and even some of the servers joined in on the act. I did notice that the servers in general dropped some of the wise-guy act and were actually friendly to their patrons. I kind of miss getting ragged on, being forced to go to the buffet when told and told to "get out" once the show was over. It made the show more authentic, but that's just me.

A few things:

1. Get there early to obtain a better slot for the buffet.

2. If you want to play blackjack with the dealer, you get more coins with bigger drink purchases.

3. Capone's uses communal seating for its theater.

It may look cheesy, but this is the best dinner show value in Greater Orlando.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Limoncello1976
Al and the "family" at Capone's appreciate our repeat offenders! Thank's for visiting!
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Food is horrible”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

the show is okay nothing so great but the food is horrible........Be sure to eat before you go. The service was a little different because in my table there were different waitresses and they only helped there side on the same table. Also tables are set up really difficult to see the show. I would not return.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Jess s
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience. Your review was very general....what about the food did you not like? What about the show did you not like? We appreciate guest comments but you provided no detailed information in your review. I noticed your review on Capone's was your first one, hopefully in the future you will provide information about what was bad. A good review provides information that can help an establishment improve.
Kissimmee, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Its getting better and better!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

They are getting the bugs worked out of the new show. I cannot say enough good things about these people. I had one bad incident right when the new show started. They more than made it right on this visit! The show is coming along nicely and the food was very good. I plan on going back on my next visit... And every time we come back. Give them a try .. You wont be sorry. You wont leave hungry. They might even make ya "family"!

1 Thank kaydayFL
johnkucik, Owner at Capone's Dinner and Show, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
The "family" at Capone's is delighted we have met your expectations again!