“Find another restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ate in this restaurant several years ago and found it to be pricey (it is a Disney restaurant after all), but good. The food was good and ambiance was fun, but not anymore. The service was slow and my husband had to send his meal back because it was too greasy to eat! Rather than wait for a new dinner, we simply shared my dinner.

The worst part of the restaurant was the carpeting. It was so dirty, it's no wonder the lights are kept low, I'm sure the manager hopes that people won't notice how filthy the carpeting is. There is no excuse for the filthy carpets. We stay at the Bellagio in Las Vegas frequently and the carpeting there is cleaned nightly--and the Bellagio is open 24 hours a day!

The "dining" experience was not up to Disney standards--it was quite disappointing!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our daughter (3) especially loves Nemo, so this is a must-do ride for us at Epcot. It's always fun when the dolphins are out, though, and we also love to visit the manatees.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The old ride to the Big Tank has been replaced by the rather silly Finding Nemo ride. While the talking turtle is a great boost to the site, the old tank seems less attractive and filled with less sealife every-time I visit and I visit many times. The dolphin tricks did not work at all when I was there and compared to Sea World, people grew bored with the rather fl;at show..

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was at this restaurant back in 2004 and it was pretty cool, nice and unique. But when we went back this last time it was dirty, the carpet was worn, poor service and I can't even tell you what we ate because it was so unmemerable.

1  Thank shawn12505
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We ate here years ago and it was a fantastic experience. The atmosphere can't be beat at the amusement parks. On this visit we made a reservation, but when we arrived and looked at the menu, we found it very limited and really expensive. We had two teenagers and didn't think we could get a great value during lunch, which is the only time we could get a reservation. I would still suggest this restaurant for a couple, it's just really not a great value for a family with teenagers who find it hard to eat off the kids menu.