“Stay away!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This place was horrible! The a/c must of been broke because it was VERY hot in there. The food on the bar looked old and no seasoning on it. My son got some boiled shrimp and couldn't d even peel them.

1  Thank Lkyzarems36

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The service was amazing when I went here with my family this past winter. I could not believe that for such a low price we had such a variety of food. Our server was extremely attentive. I would definitely eat here again on my next vacation and plan to.

1  Thank jahaira L
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Not very good.I don't expect gourmet at a buffet but this was just bad. There was one other table but no one could come by and refill my drink for quite a while. There are so many other places nearby, I won't bother going her again.

1  Thank gville2otown
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It's been a year since we last visited this restaurant. I really don't understand all of the negative reviews, today, 2-18-13, we ate there for breakfast and dinner. Selection was great, quality was great, staff was great and the price was great. Food was fresh and if there was something you wanted they'd work to make you happy.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I love the variety of food, great service and awesome price, and I had breakfast and dinner both equally great.