“Good service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
a small town near Boston, MA
“Good service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch. Food was tasty and service was good. our waitress, who's name I don't remember, was excellent. She was able to acommodate my food restrictions and did so in a friendly manner.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Happytraveler79

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Plastic prawns”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My hubby and I went to Red Lobster in LA were we had what I could have swore we're plastic prawns, our server Alica was ok but when trying to pay for the meal, she disappeared with my card for about 8 min before she returned, my advice, go to BUbba Gump instead

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We visited as a group of four and all enjoyed it. It's not the cheapest of menus but worth paying a little extra. The service was good but as with most American venues the server will try and turn the tables round (more diners, more tips), something we've found annoying not just here but elsewhere too. That being said the food was of a good quality and the choices on the menu are varied. Be aware if you don't have the biggest appetite, the portions are big and you are given a constant supply of the most amazing cheese scones (biscuits) to eat as you wait. All in all very good, if your hungry go for the NY strip and lobster tail combo!!! Amazing.

Soham, United Kingdom
“Great Experience.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My partner, my Son, and me visited Red Lobster May 2013. Food was excellent, we had Lobster, Shrimps and the Snow Crab, all delicious.
The best thing about our visit was our fantastic waitress Daisy, we thought she was great!

Uk
“Great food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The red lobster sell beautiful food most of the time but unfortunately the endless shrimp is so boring and just dropped into a deep fat fryer!

Visited December 2012