“Not the best Red Lobster I've had” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #130 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colchester, VT
“Not the best Red Lobster I've had”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've had really good Red Lobster experiences but this one did not meet my expectations. We came around 8:30 and were seating quickly and service was fast and friendly. The special fruity lemonades we ordered were really tasty and so was the crab dip appetizer. The only down side was the main course. My boyfriend ordered a trip lobster fest deal, as did I but they were different. The waitress wasn't writing anything down but that does not bother me if she actually remembers right. I am a waitress so I am very picky about this. I write down everything just in case I need to look for a reminder but it makes me really annoyed when they do not write things down and continuously forget things on orders. No one cares if you write it down so if you are going to forget then write it! Anyways she gave him the same meal I ordered which had lobster shrimp pasta and he hates pasta. He didnt want to complain and ate it. The Maine rock lobster tail did not taste fresh it was chewy and fishy tasting. The regular lobster tail was much better but still not the best I have had at a Red Lobster.

Visited March 2013

“Thank goodness for the food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to Red Lobster on a friday night, waited 45 minutes for our party of 8. Only to walk in and it not be very busy. We sat and sat and sat waiting for our server Lee to show. Finally he did and we gave him our entire order including appetizers. Another waiter brought our drinks & salads. Then our appetizers came. :( We needed refills but that happened when a different person brought our entrees. We were there for 2 hours not including the wait. Luckily our food was great. No manager came by so we paid & left. Our out of town company was disapointed but full. The service was a big let down.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I love Red Lobster and as a visitor from the UK I always make sure we visit a couple of times when we are in Kissimmee! I have never been disappointed and my only gripe is choosing what to have!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lyner77
London, United Kingdom
“typical chain - not as good as hoped”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food a bit plastic and not as good as I expected. But it was nice and convenient place to eat and my daughter loved it.

Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States
“Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Lobster and shrimp during Lobsterfest, very good. Service also very good. It was a great treat after flying the Mustang at Stallion 51.