“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Description: Tarantino's is a family owned and operated restaurant serving local customers and their family's for 25 Years. If you are visiting our area please come see us for a home cooked meal.
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We ordered pizza to go and took back to our room at the Baymont next door. We had to go pick it up, the only draw back, but it took 5 minutes. The dough was incredible just like a top NYC pizza. The ingredients second to none. We polished it all off and went back again during our trip.

Definitely a must when visiting Kissimmee.

Windsor, Canada
“New York Style Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Every city has Italian restaurants. A unique Italian style of food developed by the immigrants in Queens and other parts of The City is hard to find outside New York. You'll find that authentic food at Tarantinos. Be sure to have the house salad with home made dressing. The lasagna is loaded with ricotta cheese and Italian sausage. Chicken pasta dishes are excellent. They also have an authentic New York style pizza with the right crust. Save room for the authentic Italian cheesecake. This place is run by a transplanted New York restaurant family who've brought family recipes and sauces to Florida with great success and popular prices. If you crave New York Italian, eat here.

Rogers, Arkansas
“Inexpensive, Finest Food, Great Service”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

On our trip to Orlando/WDW I was awash in the blinding array of dining options.

I AM a foodie! Not unlike EVERYONE else, I really just want my money's worth. If/when (few and far between) I am blessed with an OUTSTANDING dining experience, I am shocked, pleased, overjoyed!

Please, Please, Please, TREAT yourself to a fabulous meal with great service at Tarantino's.

Let me warn you, it doesn't really "stand out" at is modest location on Irlo Bronsen/HWY 192, just past marker 15 headed east. You WILL be bombarded by 100's of other restaurants vying for your dinner dollar. Stay the course!

Our MEAL: Blood Orange Margarita, Peach Bellini, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (in Garlic, seasoned Butter, sop it up with the Hot Fresh Baked Bread), Caesar Salad, House Salad (homemade Italian dressing), Linguine with Red Clam Sauce (OMG, loaded with clams, every bite a flavor explosion), Chicken Marsala, Homemade Italian Cheese Cake (OMG)!

I could eloborate on EACH Item, ALL, YES, ALL were EXCELLENT. Not a flaw, not a hitch!

Now I realize that EVERY business has it's good days and bad. I do not know if this restaurant will bat 1000 on YOUR meal. I did walk back and compliment the OWNERS, who by the way are also the CHEFS! Rest assured, they WILL do everything in their power to please you!

In the SEA of Chain Restaurants, Tarantino's stands out like a lighthouse of Homemade, Fresh, Goodness. Please bless them with your dining dollar, You'll be glad you did! And they DESERVE it!

Thanks to Bruce our Waiter (Outstanding) and Momma and Poppa in the back for a MEMORABLE Meal and Dining experience.

Cincinnati
“Way better than some of the reviews”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Trip advisor is my goto resource for restaurants. I generally agree with most of the ratings on trip advisor, so I didn't expect a really great dining experience tonight. Only came here because it was close and someone in our party wanted linguine.
I have to say the atmosphere, service and food were excellent; way above my expectations. I don't want to pick any arguments here, but I don't get some of the lesser reviews. I'll go back anytime I'm in the area, and I'll definitely be recommending it to my friends

Davenport, Florida
“If you are hungry---Don't come here”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This restaurant is not what its cracked up to be. They are not equipped to care for a party of people. We were not given bread, the one (waiter, bartender, bus boy) told us that after he takes our order he would bring the bread, WELL one hour later, the appitizers came before the salads .Then the bread came, it was like Publix Italian , heated up. The food was ok after an hour of waiting, we came in at 6 25 and got out at 9. Not too cool. Also, no one ever was asked if they wanted dessert or coffee. Then forget the happy hour, 2 for 1 not quite... They offered this and then they charged us double; and when asked about the incorrect pricing, we were told: well, I didn't charge you for the limes or cherries in the drink!
I checked reviews on this restaurant and they are the same complaints about the bread and service as the year before.....