“Very good place to go”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Description: Tarantino's is a family owned and operated restaurant serving local customers and their family's for 25 Years. If you are visiting our area please come see us for a home cooked meal.
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
“Very good place to go”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The salad dressing is amazing, its family owned so you can taste the diference in everything, a nice place to go when in Orlando area,

• Visited July 2013

Tallahassee
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Warm Setting”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

While staying in the Celebration area for a week, we used Trip Advisor to determine what Italian Restaurant to visit, and that research proved very beneficial. Tarantino's has a warm atmosphere, with white linen tables and black linen napkins. We were able to get a window seat, and our server was friendly, with a sense of humor. I had the Chicken Parmesan, and my wife had the eggplant parmesan. Both were excellent, and served with an ample Caesar salad and pasta. Our daughter got the 10" Pizza which was really 12 inches, and she ate the entire pizza!! Cost was not out of line($15.99 for ours and $9.99 for the Pizza) We all added dessert, Tiramisu, Crème Brule, and Neapolitan Ice Cream, which were ample and excellent. We highly recommend Tarantino's for a nice relaxing quality Italian dinner.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, FL
“My Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went to Tarantino's for my birthday dinner. They have their "Summer Specials" going on right now which include desert. Sometimes you hear "specials" and think smaller portions - NOT HERE!! I had to take my homemade Tiramisu home, I just couldn't eat it.

Server (Denise) was very attentive and Hostess (Grace) was very cordial and stopped by to check on us.

• Visited June 2013
Leitrim, Ireland
“The best pizza I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place has the best pizza I have ever tasted! Thin base margareta with fresh torn basil and plum tomatoes! We went 3 times on our two week vacation. Highly recommend the pizza nd beer deal. Get an 18inch and a pitcher of beer for €18. Can be a long wait for your food, but it just goes to show how fresh it is. You may have to ask fro the pizza menu seperately as we did the 2 times. Yum Yum Yum!

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Food - Poor Service”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Because it was Mother's Day, it was fairly busy. Screaming children that parents seemed to ignore was hard to overlook. The right thing to do is to take your child outside for a few minutes to try and calm him/her down. When this did not happen, we said something to the owner. She made an attempt to calm the child to no avail. Our waiter was rarely around. It too him several minutes to bring our first round of drinks. I ordered the stuffed clam appetizer. There were 8 small breaded clams that was a bit too salty. My wife had crab stuffed mushrooms that were very tasty. After our entire party of 9 finished our appetizers, the dirty dishes sat on the table for over 20 minutes even though our server came back to refill our water glasses. He
would walk away empty handed not removing the dirty dishes. We then received our salads and he messed up on 3 of the 9 salads. We then waited another 20 minutes for our entrees to arrive at the table. I ordered Stuffed Chicken with Vodka Sauce($16.95). It was stuffed with spinach, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese over fettuccine with vodka sauce. This was very good. My wife had Chicken Parmagiana($14.95). She said it was very good but between the noisy child next to us and the extremely slow service that the meal was just not enjoyable. A new server that came over to assist gave us 3 cannolis. I spoke with the owner but she was unwilling to adjust any of the bill for horrible service. She said since it was Mother's Day that it was just too busy. I told her we were not blaming slow food service, as everything is made from scratch, but that our waiter was unattentive and inexperienced. I would be hard pressed to return. She stated her point but was unsympathetic to our situation.

• Visited May 2013