“It's like eating in Brooklyn”

Tarantino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Description: Tarantino's is a family owned and operated restaurant serving local customers and their family's for 25 Years. If you are visiting our area please come see us for a home cooked meal.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Central Florida has a lot of Italian Restaurants, but few are as genuine as Tarantino's. With Chicken Parmesan and Veal Scalipini, Pork Chops with Hot Cherry Peppers, Seafood Fra' Diablo, Clams in White or Red Sauce, their house salad with home made Balsamic Dressing, and so many other - all made from scratch - choices, this is the palce to enjoy the real thing.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went on a Friday night recently, after rush but not against closing time and couldn't have had a worse time. Rude inattentive waiter, cold undercooked food, when asked to be taken back was berated by even ruder management. Don't know what happened to this place but it's gone downhill. Won't be going back, you shouldn't either.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

As a resident of Central Florida, I find it very difficult to locate a non-chain restaurants. The big chains, along with Disney have put real restaurants out of business. Tarantino’s was an excellent find! The authentic Italian cuisine is truly amazing. The wine selection is above average (for Florida standards). The atmosphere is intimate yet family friendly. Don’t forget to try the desserts!

1  Thank Alexander G
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Recent reviews about poor service isn't news to me. Service has always been slow even when they aren't crowded. Once 20 minutes after our salads had been removed the waitress came asked if we wanted dessert. We said we'd like our entrees. She was clueless that they hadn't been served and there were only a couple other tables in the restaurant. My husband refuses to go there anymore but they had a dish I really liked so I'd order take out. But the last time I tried that the hostess avoided me standing at the hostess stand after I had said I wanted take-out. I should have walked out but finally another person told me to order from the bar. I always tip for take-out service so it shouldn't be a problem. I've given up on this place. Some of the food is really good but the aggravation isn't worth it.

1  Thank WhisperDowntheLane
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've been so happy to be a patron of "Tarantino's" because it is the best Italian Food. The atmosphere and the Owners and Workers are so very polite and helpful. Their Eggplant is to die for and their House Salad is absolutely great too. There is not one thing on their Menu that you cannot love and enjoy. They really know how to make an exquisite Italian Meal and their Desserts are also the best all around. Make sure you make an effort to visit Tarantino's and I know you will be absolutely satisfied.