“Don't go”
Review of Angel's Buffet & Grill - CLOSED

Angel's Buffet & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Description: Angels Buffet & Restaurant in Kissimmee, FL provides something for everyone, from home-cooked buffet specials coming soon to chef-created dinner platters. And when you pair our good old-fashioned homemade food with our comfortable yet unique atmosphere you'll have a dining experience you won't soon forget. Our Fine Food is truly the cornerstone behind our success. We strive to serve home cooked favorites including hand-breaded chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, fresh fried fish, steamed vegetables, and so much more. Our Amazing Atmosphere helps to set us apart from the rest. Once you step foot inside you're eyes will immediately be drawn to the floor-to-ceiling see-through the elegantly arranged table settings, and the charming room accents. We even offer a private meeting room for business meetings and smaller celebrations. Our Exceptional Catering is a growing force within Central Florida. With a reputation for delivering the flavors of home, we can successfully cater a variety of events throughout our surrounding communities. From weddings to graduations, we'll help you customize a menu and act as a silent partner for your event. We invite you to come and dine with us or have us come to you via our full-service catering - either way, we'll handle the cooking, serving and clean up! Simply stop-in to eat or contact us today to make party arrangements or to schedule on-site catering. Whether you sit at a table in our restaurant or have us cater to your location, the food will always be made from scratch using the freshest ingredients possible.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We use to go to every year, but havent gone in about 3yrs. Well I went on line and saw that they change their menu prices. This bites the price use to be all you could eat and I mean the true all you can eat.When my family and I went there it was always free and never cold. But it's understandable that the food is limited that the food is going to go bad because they make to much and not have enough revanew. When I read there site thoroughly and saw that they make there bakery fresh every day. Well thats a lye, I saw them take bakery products out of the boxes they bought from another company and still frozen. Fresh my butt. I would eat there if you're goingt o spend that much money for that go to a resturant thats going to make it fresh for you and not something thats going to sit there all day because they limited people now. If they keep this up they are going to have to close there door by the end of the year.

3  Thank Angel R

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My Husband and I visited 2 years ago while on vacation and I have been wanting to write up a review ever since to warn others about this dump! Please DO NOT be fooled by all the ads, billboards and coupon books this place offers as we were!

As soon as we walked in through the doors it smelled of dirty smoke and musty, this should have been our first indication... for some odd reason we decided to give it a shot anyways, being seafood lovers and all.

We get up to the buffet only to be greeted by frozen chicken fingers, oven cooked french fries and very small frozen clams, followed by frozen Sara Lee cheesecake which we had seen one of the servers take out of the package and put in the buffet!!

We immediately told the waiter that we were unhappy with the selection after eating half of our plate. The waiter was very unprofessional and accused us of just "trying out" the food followed by a heated argument with the manager who said we owed the full price!

Needless to say, we paid the price but warned them that we would be reporting this to the BBB and warning any and everyone about this dive!!

3  Thank Tucker11
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have eaten here several times over the last couple of years and was always satisfied. I googled the restaurant to refresh my memory as to when they open and was surprised to see many negative tripadvisor reviews. Let me start by saying this isn't a competitor to the many Las Vegas buffets I've eaten at which makes sense because in Vegas the buffet is bait in the trap to get me to drop $500.00 in the casino. This is a restaurant only which has to make money off of the food it sells you. Anybody who expects to pay 20 or 30 bucks for the privilege of eating 50 or 60 dollars worth of lobster or crab is an idiot who is bound to be disappointed. I prefer fried seafood with sides. I always go before 6:00 PM and pay $19.95 for the basic buffet along with $2.00 for non-alcoholic beverages which includes free refills. The lobster and crab are extra but i don't get them. I compare this experience to a visit to Red Lobster where I often go for fried seafood. I am happy repeat customer of this reasonably priced, clean, well-staffed restaurant. Go there with realistic expectations and you will be satisfied. Go there as a dummy and you will leave an angry dummy.

2  Thank bruce l
Reviewed September 5, 2012

They advertise great prices but not if you want all you can eat lobster and crab. We have gone here for three years but when they made the price changes we went to lighthouse lobster feast right down the road and it was GREAT. Just what we were looking for all you can eat lobster and crab at a good price.

4  Thank Jessicalkldhernandez
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Don't waste your money. The food quality was terrible. Also drinks are not included but, refills are after you buy the drink. It's probably wound be out of business if it wasn't for the tourist. The service was great though.

1  Thank Sayo H