“Cool Experience--not the worst food, not the best either”

Sharks Underwater Grill
Ranked #61 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is an amazing experience if you like to watch sharks swim by repeatedly (this is my second trip to this restaurant). I wasn't thrilled about going to this restaurant, but my friend was coming in from out of town and wanted to go there so we did. The food is better than typical SeaWorld food, it isn't as good as the same priced restaurant on I-Drive, but it is fine. Not horrible, but not great. I think it is a little expensive for the quality of the food, but hey it is SeaWorld. It is absolutely cool to sit at a table and watch sharks swim by and if you are a shark maniac than by all means this is the place for you. For me, I am not a huge fan of sharks, but if you have a child really into sharks this is a very cool place. I would plan on spending at least $100.00 for a family of 4 (that is including two kids' meals) if not more. If you are on a budget, save the money and just go through the regular shark exhibit a couple times.

3  Thank Nikki W

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Severely over priced, but its the only place you can get a decent meal after uncomfortably watching wild animals perform natural stunts in a show that had nothing to do about wild life preservation.

2  Thank howie999
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Cool setting and great way to build an aquarium, with a people mover and you just get to watch the different types of sharks. Beautiful creatures.

2  Thank VickyLauda
Reviewed June 5, 2014

It seems like they do not want you to come in.
First we needed to get a reservation and wait an hour to get in.
Inside half of tables were empty. They just did not have the staff to wait tables. Retired lady was waiting on us.
Very expensive entrees around 30 $. Food was average but it was air conditioned allowed us to escape the heat and humid of sticky Florida summer heat. Views were amazing.

2  Thank Tomasz K
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was the best food we ate in five days at SeaWorld. And sitting right next to the tank full of sharks was awesome. It is a quiet restaurant which lends itself to be relaxing.

1  Thank Amy K