“1st restaurant visited and impressed”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #29 of 809 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good kids food. Splendid mains although some were pasta, cheese..more cheese..more cheese and shrimp. A bit rich for our UK taste buds. Great service. Pretty good value. Overall - enjoyed

Reviewed August 28, 2013

we have a villa in kissimmee and eat at the red Lobster often , excellent is all I can say.The service is great and the meals very affordable

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We just returned from 4 days at the Disney parks. My body was tired of the Disney food options and I really just craved a good sit-down meal with a waitress bringing me my food instead of standing at a pick-up counter waiting with 50 other people who were sweating and smelly. The food at Red Lobster was fresh and wonderful and the General Manager really went above and beyond to please. My daughter ordered the shrimp tacos and only ate a few bites before realizing that they were full of jalapeno peppers in the pico de gallo. The GM quickly offered her something in its place and when she declined, he took the entire charge off of our bill. I really walked away feeling like he genuinely cared. I would return to this Red Lobster without hesitation!! :)

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Enjoyed a nice dinner with friends here. The service was very good and food was hot when delivered to our table and the meals were delicious. Nice size portions so none of us left feeling hungry!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Having checked other options locally this seemed the best place when we fancied a seafood meal and we were not disappointed, the food was very good, especially the seafood feast with a bit of everything and the snow crab was wonderful. Service and the décor were very good so we would recommend this place to anyone.