“good value breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed April 6, 2014

excellent choices of hot and cold,variety of healthy and unhealthy food.something for everybody.good value for money.staff very friendly

There are newer reviews for Ponderosa Steakhouse

Reviewed April 5, 2014

There were 10 of us & not one steak was cooked as we wanted. The Steaks & chips were also not hot. As all meals were not good we did not bother to complain but resolved never to go back. Perhaps we were unlucky, but as all meals were disappointing I doubt it.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

For the price the food is great and the choice on the buffet fantatic

Highly recommend for a family on a budget as it will fill you up at breakfast and in the evening and wont break the bank

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great food, good prices with all you can eat buffet. So much food you can't resist. I recommend all travelers when visiting the Kissimmee area, please stop by.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is a good restaurant that could be even better if they seasoned their steaks. Quantity of food is unbeatable. Salad bar is excellent. Service was wonderful. Waiter was very attentive and friendly. I am uncertain why they do not season steaks at least a little. Read the other reviews pertaining to this. They are True! A gentleman dining next to me was hunting steak sauce. He asked me if I needed mine. I stated, "I hope not." I am of the belief that a steak only needs steak sauce if it is bad steak. The steak at this place was cooked nicely. It was plenty tender. It just has ZERO seasoning. (Did I already mention this?) Again. Excellent service and other parts of this restaurant are excellent. Just a bit of salt and pepper would do wonders!