“Nice steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had a dinner at this place. Portion a bit on a small size, but they do good steak.Add to it variety of daily special and you will have pretty food deal for your money. The salad bar is pretty much-salad only.

1  Thank Natalia T

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place was to expensive had nothing kids would eat. The food was cold and gross would not go back here again.

1  Thank jeannie10kids
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The meal was fine, quite edible but nothing startling. Just basic fast food. Wouldn't rush back. Better than Sizzlers, which is really bad!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Seriously, I am not one of those people that can't be pleased. We grew up with Ponderosa's in our hometown and it was always so good. We've been to another Ponderosa in the Orlando area and it was good. We stayed close to this location before and it was being remodeled, so when we drove by and saw that it had reopened, we stopped in. Ordered, paid, and got seated. Headed to the salad bar. Overlooked that the pasta was so old it had dried out, the mac n cheese that was so dried out that they started pouring milk in it, and the cheese for the nachos had an inch thick skin on it from not being stirred and headed to the Salad bar. There was a dressed salad that was so wilted that it should have been thrown out hours ago. I went to the fresh salad mix....and a swarm of gnats flew from the salad. That was it. I put the plates down and asked for a manager. When she showed up she had the WORST attitude. I couldn't believe how awful she was to me when I said I'm sorry, I'm not eating here, you have bugs in your food. They voided my receipt but they still have my money 3 days later. If I need to, I will dispute with the bank since I have the void slip. Do yourself a favor. RUN far away. We went to the Sizzler next door and it was delicious.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The waiter laughed at me when I complained about all our meals and walked off and never came back
We walked out leaving no tip but unfortunately they make you pay first
Avoid this place there are far better places to eat