“Good value, friendly service”

Ponderosa Steakhouse
Ranked #61 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet
Wales
“Good value, friendly service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We had the breakfast buffet here a few times in our two week stay. This is good value but the advertised price does not include drinks, purchase of which is a compulsory part of he deal. Count on paying around $6 per adult. Still, good value for a good, varied buffet. The restaurant has been remodelled this year. It is still quite a basic layout but much better than last year. The service is very good, efficient and delivered with a smile. Nothing wrong with this place. Good food at a good price!

• Finnish first
Trinidad and Tobago
“So So”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I go almost twice a year mainly for the buffet breakfast, whilst it is good value for money; the steak house itself needs some modernization and variety in their buffet options, fater years of going there. IT IS STLL THE SAME. ewww. I asked for water and plastic cup in came in smelled like i thasn't been washed in a week. I was so turned off I left instantly.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank RAdPino
Manchester
“Only Average”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We found the service very good but the food was pretty average so found it over priced. The atmophere and layout were nothing special but we couldnt find a real bad thing either

Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“Too Much Hype”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was in Kissimmee on the last week of October of 2012, and I decided to visit Ponderosa Steakhouse on W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. It was recommended to me by several people at work. Being a meat lover, I took the plunge and went to see what the fuss was all about. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The photographs of all the different meals on the wall next to the cashier looked enticing and extremely delicious. Unfortunately, the actual steaks were horrible, dry, tasteless and overpriced. The buffet is not bad at all. My recommendation is that if you go there do not order any meat, you will be fine without it. Trust me on that one. Our waiter was really friendly and helpful. It was not his fault that the steaks were horrendous.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank jordi4_12
Lebanon, Ohio
“Expensive for what you get!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Beware of the lure of the coupon, as well as, the signs with the great deal out front. This was the second most expensive place we ate, and not our second favorite place to have eaten, by far.

Visited August 2012