“A Kissimmee landmark”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Fat Boys has been around forever. It's a hometown favorite. It's a very friendly environment, with really nice waitresses. The atmosphere is 'Kowtown' style. The food is average but we go there because it is a family place. You can get fancier BBQ elsewhere but if you want something that tastes like what you would get in your own backyard, then you'll like it.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Huge servings of very tasty food. Very reasonable price but be prepared to take a doggy bag home. The only let down (not really a let down actually, just that it came in normal size lol) was the burger. All other things on menu could easily feed two people. Would strongly recommend this place for general, every day meal out.

1  Thank slowspud
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Eer since I was a child, my parents would bring me to Fat Boys BBQ whenever we came to Disney. After 30 years of coming here, I have now brough my children here and they absolutely love it. They keep asking me when are we going again.

1  Thank 561nikkip
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Arrived in Kissimmee late for lunch but the lunch specials are good until 5 PM. We ate here several years ago while in the area. The barbecue and hospitality are still as good as we remembered. Good food and fair prices, not easy to find outside of fast food chains. Close to all the local attractions and amusement parks.

1  Thank gringobill
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My Family and I lived in Orlando from 1993 to 1997. We have been back many times to visit friends as well as the many theme parks in the Orlando area. We never miss a chance to eat at fat Boys BBQ. I think last time we were there for a week and ate there 3 times in that week. It was and I believe still is a family owned and operated business. The food is excellent, if you are going to be in the Kissimmee/St. Cloud area don't miss your chance to try this delicious BBQ.

1  Thank zcar690