“Good Time”

Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II
Skokie, Illinois, United States
“Good Time”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I recently came back from getting married in Florida and we stayed in our timeshare. I was worried about what our experience would be like after reading other people's review. My husband and I were very pleased. Our accommodations were very nice. The condo was clean, the décor was pleasant. The kitchen was fully equipped, you had everything you needed. The only draw back is if you wanted to the water park or the bar..it was at Fantasy World 1. We worked our way into getting free wrist bands because it was our wedding/honeymoon..but we did find out that you could purchase the wristbands for a daily fee. We stayed in the two bedroom condo which had a Jacuzzi in the master bedroom. The second bedroom had their own bathroom as well. There was a third bathroom as well. Plenty of space, a balcony with a great view. We were very pleased.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Welland, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I felt I needed to share our experiences while at this resort. I was very hesitate after reading the reviews on the resort. When we arrived we had a very helpful extremely friendly gentleman named Jose. Our room wasn't ready however he was very informative while we waited giving us important info. The check in was only delayed for a short time. We arrived at the villa 1102 and much to my surprise the Kitchen and baths were updated the decor is a little dated, however the villa was clean and very spacious. The actual facilities for the the children are increditable. You will not be disappointed should you decide to book here. There is also a happy hr at the bar which offers lots of choices for cheap cheap prices. The location is also really good, in the car you are about 10-15 mins from down town disney, magic kingdom about 10 mins, restaurants and shops walking distance. We have traveled plenty of destinations and many hotel stays and this by far was the best.

Room Tip: villa 1102 and near by area, close to Olive Garden
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Florida336
New Lenox, Illinois
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We just stayed there for a week as a trade in week for our timeshare. The master bed was 2 double beds pushed together and hard as a rock. The kitchen was nice. Our stove was brand new. The living room area is very small and so are the bedrooms and bathrooms. The "free" wi-fi was HORRENDOUS. You would get on for 5 minutes and then you get kicked off. I was able to sign on about 3 times total. IT is a good location, but I would not choose to go back there to stay for a week. We don't have small kids, but the kids at the Water Park seemed to be loving every minute. It is a decent sized pool and lazy river and 2 huge water slides. The location was also good. I heard that the Towers were nicer than the condos, so hopefully you book into one of the Towers.

Room Tip: From what I heard, the Towers are nicer, so see if there's availability.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Teach3v

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was so worried about coming here I had already purchased a package and saw the numerous bad reviews but was to late to cancel without penalties but got here and was relieved on the outside its not the Marriott but its nice palm trees and all . The two bedroom villa we were in is updated fresh paint new ceramic floors brand new kitchen and bathroom both had granite marble countertops and brand new oak wood cabinets brand new appliances everything looked new barely used and clean. the two bedroom sleeps six has sofabed and 2 bedrooms with queen beds, balcony. bathroom one had walk in shower other had a big garden jacuzzi tub the guest bathroom had shower tub combo pool is nice not crowded this place could use a waterslide and a gym I would come back it is very close to the outlets and publix and Walmart all around the corner....downtown disney 5 minutes...and all the parks universal disney etc about 10 mins . 10 mins from airport having a great time I am soooooo relieved! Price was great too!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Alicia S
Evans,GA
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I think the expectations you have going in are going to determine how you feel when you leave. I never had the expectation this was going to be a 5 star resort but it appears from reviews that others do. We stayed here for a week with family for a Disney trip and were pleased with the overall experience. The location for a non disney resort is great. It is a short straight shot to Disney. There is restaurants and grocery across the main road. No, there is not concierge service but if you are looking for a clean place to stay with enough room for the whole family and not much else, you will be fine here. We spent little time at the condo other than morning and bedtime as we were at Disney the rest of the time like I assume most would be. We had the 2 bedroom condo (the lockout unit was the 2nd bedroom) and we actually had 4 adults and 4 kids and a baby. With an airbed on the dining room floor, there was plenty sleeping room and we just put it up each day. The kitchen is updated which was great for breakfast. It is clearly a bit outdated. It clearly has some exterior cosmetic issues. If those are things you care about on your Disney trip, stay somewhere else. If you want 1100 sq feet, with a huge TV for when you are there, a full kitchen, 3 bathrooms and a playground and pool for a very affordable price, then stay here. It was average, which was great for us. Disney is expensive enough that we wouldnt want our budget blown just by where we stay, especially for how little time we were there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Familyof5ive
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Got here and was very disappointed but this was the only place available. First off, like most people are saying, it's a hotel and there's a huge difference between 1 and 2. Why there's no internet in the rooms shocked me. And the room we were going to get was a studio which was smaller than my bedroom with stuff crammed in it like a small table with 2 chairs, small kitchenette, night stand and bathroom. Definitely not big enough for 3 people. I have never stayed any place where you have to take out your own trash and not get daily room service. I guess they're too cheap to pay housekeeping for daily service. Even in third world countries they come daily. I accidentally went to Fantasy World I which looks like an actual resort. You can probably stay at a Motel 6 and get some of the same things there and more.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Reese72
Orlando, FL
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This classifies itself on the internet as a great economical resort. Quite honestly , they would have to have paid me to stay there. Coming to Orlando for over 15 years, this is the worst I've ever seen. There are many other options here in Central Florida which are economical BUT CLEAN.
Keep looking.