“Serves the purpose. Know what to expect” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II

Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II
Evans,GA
“Serves the purpose. Know what to expect”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I think the expectations you have going in are going to determine how you feel when you leave. I never had the expectation this was going to be a 5 star resort but it appears from reviews that others do. We stayed here for a week with family for a Disney trip and were pleased with the overall experience. The location for a non disney resort is great. It is a short straight shot to Disney. There is restaurants and grocery across the main road. No, there is not concierge service but if you are looking for a clean place to stay with enough room for the whole family and not much else, you will be fine here. We spent little time at the condo other than morning and bedtime as we were at Disney the rest of the time like I assume most would be. We had the 2 bedroom condo (the lockout unit was the 2nd bedroom) and we actually had 4 adults and 4 kids and a baby. With an airbed on the dining room floor, there was plenty sleeping room and we just put it up each day. The kitchen is updated which was great for breakfast. It is clearly a bit outdated. It clearly has some exterior cosmetic issues. If those are things you care about on your Disney trip, stay somewhere else. If you want 1100 sq feet, with a huge TV for when you are there, a full kitchen, 3 bathrooms and a playground and pool for a very affordable price, then stay here. It was average, which was great for us. Disney is expensive enough that we wouldnt want our budget blown just by where we stay, especially for how little time we were there.

5 Thank Familyof5ive

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Got here and was very disappointed but this was the only place available. First off, like most people are saying, it's a hotel and there's a huge difference between 1 and 2. Why there's no internet in the rooms shocked me. And the room we were going to get was a studio which was smaller than my bedroom with stuff crammed in it like a small table with 2 chairs, small kitchenette, night stand and bathroom. Definitely not big enough for 3 people. I have never stayed any place where you have to take out your own trash and not get daily room service. I guess they're too cheap to pay housekeeping for daily service. Even in third world countries they come daily. I accidentally went to Fantasy World I which looks like an actual resort. You can probably stay at a Motel 6 and get some of the same things there and more.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Reese72

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Orlando, FL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

This classifies itself on the internet as a great economical resort. Quite honestly , they would have to have paid me to stay there. Coming to Orlando for over 15 years, this is the worst I've ever seen. There are many other options here in Central Florida which are economical BUT CLEAN.
Keep looking.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Happytraveler971
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was the worst roach motel I've ever stayed in. First, the pictures online looks nothing like the rooms they will place you in. I was lied to by the front desk customer service was not helpful. Door knob hanging off the doors. Paint falling off the walls. JUST TERRIBLE.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank John Q
Troy
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The accommadations were satisfactory but they could have been more accommadating to us. We ran out of everything including toilet paper and they would bring you nothing you had to go to the office to get anything you needed. We were there for a week with 4 adults and 1 child and they gave us 6 towels and 5 washcloths. I don't mind using towels twice but it would have been nice to have clean washcloths daily. They brought clean linens on Wednesday but neglected to tell us we had to put the dirty ones by the door or they didn't leave them so of course we had to go to the front office to pick them up. When I called to get more they told me we could do laundry, I didn't go on vacation to do laundry. The pool was closed which worked our good because the pool we were able to use was better. Would not go back!

Room Tip: Stay at Vacation Villas Fantasy World I
1 Thank Mike B
Pickerington, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I just got back from staying in this terrible hotel! When we checked in they told us the pool would be closed for our entire stay but we could use the pool at Fantasy World I, and thankfully it was closed because the pool at Fantasy World I is a thousand times better than Fantasy World II's and if the pool wasn't closed we wouldn't have been able to use the better pool. We checked in on a Saturday and they don't service the room until Wednesday so you have to use the same towel and wash cloth for four days. They failed to mention that you have to put all your towels near the door and if they're not there the maids don't give you new ones, so we didn't get new towels until we had to actually take our old ones to the office and pick up new ones. They only give you one kitchen towel and dish rag, a couple dishwasher detergents, ONE extra toilet paper roll per bathroom...if you want more of anything you have to go get them from the office yourself, they REFUSED to bring anything to the room! This was the absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed in!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Melissa1978
Nelson, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

The property is worth two stars at best. With so many options in Orlando, who are all offering good deals, there is no reason to stay here. Add in the high pressure time share sales people and there is even less of a reason.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family