Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
$246
$179
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
$195
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$367
$149
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$151
$110
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$125
$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomslides and lazy riverfront officesplash padrecommend staying herethe security guardsea worlda great place to stayfamily vacationnice pooluniversal studiosparksvvdishwasherroomyplayground
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Got here and was very disappointed but this was the only place available. First off, like most people are saying, it's a hotel and there's a huge difference between 1 and 2. Why there's no internet in the rooms shocked me. And the room we were going to get was a studio which was smaller than my bedroom with stuff crammed in it like a small table with 2 chairs, small kitchenette, night stand and bathroom. Definitely not big enough for 3 people. I have never stayed any place where you have to take out your own trash and not get daily room service. I guess they're too cheap to pay housekeeping for daily service. Even in third world countries they come daily. I accidentally went to Fantasy World I which looks like an actual resort. You can probably stay at a Motel 6 and get some of the same things there and more.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Reese72
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This classifies itself on the internet as a great economical resort. Quite honestly , they would have to have paid me to stay there. Coming to Orlando for over 15 years, this is the worst I've ever seen. There are many other options here in Central Florida which are economical BUT CLEAN.
Keep looking.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Happytraveler971
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was the worst roach motel I've ever stayed in. First, the pictures online looks nothing like the rooms they will place you in. I was lied to by the front desk customer service was not helpful. Door knob hanging off the doors. Paint falling off the walls. JUST TERRIBLE.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank John Q
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The accommadations were satisfactory but they could have been more accommadating to us. We ran out of everything including toilet paper and they would bring you nothing you had to go to the office to get anything you needed. We were there for a week with 4 adults and 1 child and they gave us 6 towels and 5 washcloths. I don't mind using towels twice but it would have been nice to have clean washcloths daily. They brought clean linens on Wednesday but neglected to tell us we had to put the dirty ones by the door or they didn't leave them so of course we had to go to the front office to pick them up. When I called to get more they told me we could do laundry, I didn't go on vacation to do laundry. The pool was closed which worked our good because the pool we were able to use was better. Would not go back!

Room Tip: Stay at Vacation Villas Fantasy World I
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I just got back from staying in this terrible hotel! When we checked in they told us the pool would be closed for our entire stay but we could use the pool at Fantasy World I, and thankfully it was closed because the pool at Fantasy World I is a thousand times better than Fantasy World II's and if the pool wasn't closed we wouldn't have been able to use the better pool. We checked in on a Saturday and they don't service the room until Wednesday so you have to use the same towel and wash cloth for four days. They failed to mention that you have to put all your towels near the door and if they're not there the maids don't give you new ones, so we didn't get new towels until we had to actually take our old ones to the office and pick up new ones. They only give you one kitchen towel and dish rag, a couple dishwasher detergents, ONE extra toilet paper roll per bathroom...if you want more of anything you have to go get them from the office yourself, they REFUSED to bring anything to the room! This was the absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed in!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family