“No WiFi in rooms”

and 1 more site!
Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II
Reviewed August 2, 2012

wifi is about the most inexpensive amenity to provide, and to not have it available is inexcusable. In todays economic climate, people need access to the internet for finance, business and personal use.

The Ceiling fans are broken in the unit and you cant adjust the speed. Most everything is out dated and shows obvious signs of wear.

I will attend the Sales-Pitch meeting, but no matter how pretty they make it sound, the lack of wifi is a Deal Killer

Room Tip: If you need wifi when you travel, find another place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Jon K

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The exterior of units and surrounding grounds left alot to be desired. Didn't use amenities as they were very crowded and uninviting. The 2bdr 2 bath unit was actually well furnished, neat and clean. Looks like it had been recently refurbished very nicely. The two bedrooms were up a flight of stairs as it was a townhouse. Would not stay here again though. Staff was very friendly on checkin.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank joananne2010
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Exchange thru Interval World for 7 days. GOOD FEATURES FIRST - Unit was clean & well stocked with towels, attractive kitchen appliances in good condition & appearance w/all utensils (we always take our own skillet); Convenient to restaurants, Publix & attractions. Check in & check out a breeze, staff helpful, immediate, courteous maintenance staff response to minor tv remote & drapery problems. No pressure when we refused the timeshare presentation. 3 bathrooms in total. Lockout 2nd bedroom excellent for our adult guest, provided everything he needed plus his private entrance. NOT SO GOOD FEATURES Outdated decor in unit, sofa bed so sagging we brought in the balcony lawn chairs to sit in the small living room. Floor tiles stains look like dirt & we had to clean interior doors of dirty handprints & scuff marks. Queen size bed in master bedroom; No washer/dryer in unit, coin operated laundry outside in corridor; 4 computers in lobby, no wifi in units; wifi only in the dull drab unattractive lobby. Only amenity is one pool. We were awakened each morning to the noisy sound of construction of a hi rise building across the street (not their fault). Security in the office at night, but none seen patrolling the building area we were in, and we had noisy neighbors who sat on their balconies and talked loud all night. This stay was "so so" for us, more like a hotel than a resort.

Room Tip: We were on lower level accessible by the exterior stairwells, if you don't like elevators. Lugg...
4  Thank DCNCcouple
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Our condo was very outdated. Sort of like "golden girls", but it served its purpose. The unit was very clean, and the hot tub in the bathroom was wonderful! 3 bathrooms were great. My biggest complaint was there was only one pool. I would think that Fantasy World II would mean more updates than Fantasy World I. But this is not the case. If you want to enjoy the waterpark, you have to be in F.W.I. You must pay $25 a day/person if you want to go to the waterpark otherwise. Its hard for the kids to see it, and then say "sorry you have to stay in this tiny pool". I promised to take my young one to a "real waterpark" as I thought this was to expensive for what they offered. So have a plan in place if your staying in Fantasyworld II.

3  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We stayed here for a week and enjoyed our stay. There were just 2 of us and we were there to spend time with family staying at another timeshare for a Disney vacation. It was clean and well furnished and it was convenient to most attractions and restaurants. I would not call it a resort as the only amenity was the pool which was average but well kept. There was no wi-fi in the units which I think is a disadvantage. The master bedroom was good size with a double vanity, shower and jacuzzi but a queen not a king size bed. Living room area was small. All in all we were were satisfied with our stay.

5  Thank Jeanne H
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My family of 5 spent a week in one of the newly updated townhouses. It was perfect. The 2 small ones had their own room. The teenager had the pull out in the living room. The master was very nice and gave us an idea on how we would like to arrange our closet at home.

The front desk was very helpful. The new pool area is great for fun but there are side pools and at certain times of the day one can have it to themselves! Hot tub included.

All and all I am very happy that I picked up this timeshare off of the resale market for a steal...

3  Thank Gary G
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My family of four stayed 7 days/6nights at this condo...Why they call it a resort is beyond me. But anyway...The place was ok. It was clean, not the most modern but acceptable. The good thing about the place was that we spent 80% of our 7 days in the Disney parks...basically from 10am - after midnight we were away from the property...except one day we spent at the pool for about 2 hours before venturing out for the day. I really cannot say anything BAD about the place just not a upscale feeling...just very basic...on a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being the best I would give this place a 7...I in fact would recommend this place if you are looking for some thing basic, not special and only need clean and rest after long park days. WE did get an EXCELLENT price for the week...but we had to do a 90 minute sales presentation which was horrible, and a lot of pressure for a property I would NEVER purchase even if I were in the market for a timeshare. NEXT time to the area...I will stay somewhere else...somewhere that I would want to spend the day on property...somewhere with aminities...a real RESORT. Good for families with kids because of the space 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeper sofa...we did not use the sleeper sofa...Close to many, many restaraunts too. AND as a previous reviewer stated...Mediocrity isnt all bad...true...I just dont care a lot for mediocrity...so I will stay somewhere different next time.

4  Thank alwaysgreen1