“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #24 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Everything from the store in the front to the food they serve was great. Recommend the waffles for breakfast

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I love the old charm when you walk in and are surrounded by curios and nick knacks.

The service was wonderful, but the food was outstanding. Chicken'n dumpling were delicious and comforting, in fact the whole menu was comfort food for the weary traveler and we appreciated it after spending too many nights eating deep fried this and butter fried that.

The desserts meant the meal just got better and better with blackberry cobbler and baked apple dumplin'.

Yum...and YUM!

My goodness this was a delicious meal. The perfect end is to walk out into the store and see the selection of treats and goodies which are sure to tempt you. I had to get me some apple butter to take home and some pumpkin spiced almonds...and much more.

Will go back next time in Orlando - many times.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

As always there is nothing bad to say on the Cracker Barrel anywhere I travel. I had the meatloaf for dinner and it was warm and wholesome when you are not at home. I will always eat CB when there is one within a reasonable distance from me.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

They charged my card twice which messed up my bank account. No go! I had breakfeast and bough an item from the gift shop, as soon as I noticed they charged my card twice I called and they could not refund me till the next day because they had to call corporate about it ...hence they cant give mess up charges back in the store. Double no go!

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We ate at this store twice in one day while we were visiting Disney World. It was a wonderful change of pace from the hustle and bustle of Disney to a familiar, friendly atmosphere. We were there on a weekday in November so it might be different another time of year. Food was wonderful, as we've come to expect from Cracker Barrel. Also enjoyed the reasonable prices!