“Breakfast heaven”

Ranked #22 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was a bit of a surprise to me as i couldn`t remember it being so good. They let us order whatever we wanted by mixing different choices. Staff were very attentive.

2  Thank tonywdw93
Write a ReviewReviews (1,626)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I like all Cracker Barrels but this is one of the better ones. Probably because of all the tourists, the food here is very fresh and I have not had a meal that disappointed yet. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, the service is great (even though a couple minutes slow during peak rush hours), the food and teh ambience is good and the value is excellent. It is clean and well kept.

Gift shop is not one of the better ones though but I come here for food not trinkets.

Skip the overpriced, unercooked bacon and overcooked eggs in all of Disneyworld and pop out here for a filling, good value and varietal menu. You can eat all day here for what one lunch at Disney would cost.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Had breakfast which was ok, but only orderd simple pancakes. Staff were very nice and pleasant so thought would try them for evening dinner one night during holiday as only round the corner from where we stayed. One mistake won't be making again ever. The evening meal was terrible, bad enough that was not finished, didn't even fancy a replacement, just left. I have worked as a chef in my younger days and I know when food has been microwaved, the meatloaf was reheated of sorts as still cold when arrived along with tinned carrot....yes tinned carrots as seasonal vegetables! The potatoes hash was swimming in grease after being severed minutes late on separate plate and guess what was luke warm. Girlfriend's slow roasted beef was not any better. On a positive note tinned sweet corn was exceptable.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I really think this has to be the best Cracker Barrel that I have recently eaten at, considering others that I have tried. Good home style food was hot and tasty! Worth it if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went there for dinner and it was so bad, the food looked and tasted like leftovers. The waiter forgot us and food was cold. I Will never go there again.