“Very disappointing for a steak house.”

Black Angus Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was our last meal before returning home to the UK following 2 weeks in Orlando. We had heard great things about Black Angus steak house so decided to visit here on our final night. Unfortunately, we have been so disappointed. The food took over 45mins to come out, and when it did, 6/8 of the meals were cold. The meals were sent back and the steaks were re-heated and not cooked again fresh which meant they were then over cooked. The manager's response was poor, and although he offered to take the meals off the bill, he failed to offer anything else to appease us. What a shame.

2  Thank DaniMars4

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is one great steak house, the staff are great, nothing is any trouble and are so helpful, the cocktails are terrific and make sure you get the free glass. The fillet mignon was the best I have ever had. went twice in our stay and was pleased both times.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Went with my family of 6 and was looking forward to a really good steak as we had been here a few years back, food was good but why can't I get my salad with my steak? And the server forgot are appetiser order! I don't think good service is just saying thankyou and your welcome all the time it's about attending your guests needs, refilling drinks before asking not rushing when the restaurant wasn't even full so lose a mark for are server but apart from that great steak well done to the chefs!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

First off, I have to say that I felt like I was one of those undercover diner television shows. I visited on a Friday night when it wasn't busy and was placed a little off to the side as a single-diner on a business trip. It wasn't real busy, but it was around 6 PM - so a bit early.

Here's the part that shocked me - in plain view of where I was sitting there were several staff discussing management in a negative manner. In front of me! I don't want to hear that stuff as I prepare to eat. One man in particular, wearing a dark blue shirt with a ponytail, went out of his way to badmouth others and basically walked around doing nothing during my visit. I was a bit disappointed in this lack of professionalism from the staff.

Beyond that, the waitress I had - the bartender - really was super attentive and went out of her way to explain the menu items to me. I eat out a lot and would rate the salad above average (I love the whole green onions on top - nice touch!). The ribs weren't my favorite but mostly because I didn't care so much for the sauce. They were, however, extremely tender.

I am always concerned about how empty my glass gets (superficial but hey, that's what I value!) . . . and I have to say the waitress scored great in that area.

Ultimate question . . . will I go back. I have to put this one smack down in the middle of, "I don't know yet." Good food, good service, unprofessional atmosphere. Hmm.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We both had steaks, food was good, service was quick but not pushy. Food was tasty and looked good on the plate, my steak was saying "eat me" mmmmmmmmmm!! We used a discount voucher and although it had restrictions, the server said it would apply to the whole bill even the special. Would go back and recommend if you like steaks