“Well worth a try”

Black Angus Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 794 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brecon, United Kingdom
“Well worth a try”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A good restaurant next door to the Ramada Gateway hotel. There was a 15 minute wait, although for a Monday night the restaurant did not seem overly busy. Sat at the bar for a while, and on 15 minutes, called to the table. From then on a good experience, excellent steaks, good service and friendly enough staff. 8% service charge added to bill, on this occasion I had no problem with it. I usually leave 10%! A pleasant restaurant for a good value steak.

• Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Kissimmee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last meal of the holiday”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Five of us went here for the last meal of our holiday.......The best steak I've ever had, and I've had a few. The service was fantastic and highly recommend this restaurant if you enjoy your food and want a relaxed atmosphere. 10/10.

• Visited April 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
“LONG TIME AGO”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I think it is the restaurant besides the Holiday Inn, I was there in 2000 and we used to have dinner there after visiting the Parks. food was very good, american style , a good steak house. I dont remember prices, but it was the only place in the neighbourghood. It seems to have changed, as I can read on the comments.-

• Visited July 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“GREAT PRIME RIB / MARGARITAS / SALADS”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've enjoyed this restaurant several time - and make a point when I'm in town to eat here. I love the prime rib medium well, the salad and dressing (ranch) is so good - I think the ranch must be homemade and the top shelf margarita - OMG - I would go just for that if nothing else. Put it all together it makes for a great meal. This place has never been crowded - honestly - we have never had to wait to be seated (could be just luck). The service is always quick and courteous.

• Visited January 2013
Newport, United Kingdom
“Black Angus Restaurant”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My wife and I visit this restaurant whenever we are vacationing in the area. The steaks are wonderful, the service excellent. I also tried the pork chops which were tasty but a little on the small side. Although the service was excellent, the inclusion of a mandatory tip of 12% to the bill , I object to. I prefer to base my tip on the level of service and I feel this should be left to the judgement of the patron.

Visited March 2013