“Reasonable Steakhouse”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Reasonable Steakhouse”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great moderately priced steaks. I haven't been to one of these in over 30 years we thought they all closed when our location vanished. While on vacation I was excited at the opportunity to try one again. It was great. This by any means is not a top end prime steak house but their prices don't pretend to be either. My wife and I had a great time and meal. I had the New York strip and she the ribeye. The New York was better. There Caesar is also pretty good it has a hint of oregano to make it a little different from others.

• Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, average service, lacking atmosphere”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

When you walk in the seating is in blocks, just like the roads in the US. Very impersonal. For the prices they charge, you'd expect it to feel less like a conveyer belt. We had steak and shrimps, all asked for rare, but got 4 variations of rare. We are rather fussy with our steaks so maybe my critiquing is somewhat unfair. The food was delicious, and we'd happily go back, but after a 20% gratuity slapped on, I think not. I questioned the waitress as to why $22 was added to our bill, and she said she only earns $4 per hour, so charging 15-20% was normal. I asked who decides if it is 15% or 20%, and she just shrugged and walked off with the cash. I'd have happily given a tip of my own free will, which has made me appreciate London and the freedom that we have. You can keep your Green Card thanks.

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Good Value - Will be back”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This really is one of the better values in the area for steak. I had the Filet and my wife had the prime rib. Cooked as we ordered - the steaks really were very good. We also had salads and a side with a couple of drinks each and the total was under $100.

It's easy for a filet alone to approach $40 or more and while it's not a top tier steakhouse - it's still a very good choice and a great value. We will be back for sure!

• Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Close to Celebration”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We chose the Black Angus since we had eaten at one several years ago. This one was close to our condo in Celebration, easy to find and adequate parking. Though this was obviously a busy tourist eatery we were very please with our evening. The food, service and prices were all excellent. Three of us had steak and I had prime rib....one of the best ever. Wine choice was by the bottle...not good for me as the other three drink red and I drink White! We didn't have dessert as our apps and main course were very filling. Enjoyed using the coupon we found in one of the guide books...will go again on our next visit.

Visited March 2013
Labrador City, Newfoundland, Canada
“STEAK!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The steak and burgers were GREAT!

The rest was average, not my favourite steakhouse in FL.
A bit of a dingy, older restaurant.

Visited April 2012