“Not the cleanest”

Florida Vacation Villas
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Checked in on 12/28/12. Mold around kitchen sink. Found pony tail holder between sheet and comforter, towels are old and dingy, window seals dirty. This was a Groupon special. We took our complaints to the office and they shrugged them off and said, "enjoy your vacation". We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank amc60

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excellent villas, near Disney. Quite and nice area.. Many restaurants and supermarkets around. Everything was available inside the villa... I loved the swiming pool... The view. My family found it very safe and comfortable

Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Phwaleed
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The single best word I would use to describe Florida Vacation Villas is “dated”. The tiles around the hot tub are crumbling. The kitchen and baths look old. Also our feet turned black from walking around barefoot on the first day. We were mindful to wear something on our feet after that . But what really was disappointing to me was the cost.

Approx. 2 years ago, I talked to a British couple who told me they rented a unit for pproximately $350 a week. This year, I understood that a unit was being rented for about $20 a night! Owners at FVV pay over $600.00 for one week! We had friends who rented a private house near FVV for the same price we paid. They had a single family home with 4 bedrooms, a 2 car garage and a private pool. Their house looked almost new.

My advice - go somewhere else!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Steve M
Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was not as easy as I thought to find accomodations for a one month stay. Florida Vacation Villas to the rescue! The staff was so accomodating. We planned for an evening arrival and that worked out just fine. Our unit, number 1118, was easily found and we had no problem with parking. The unit was nice and spacious. Every need was well thought, from pool towels, to dish detergent, to dvd player. There was not one bug. Very neat and tidy. The refrigerator, range and microwave were spotless. Plenty of hot water too. Nice tiled shower and my child loved the indoor jacuzzi tub. We had lots of fun in our downtime watching dvd movies and playing board games which could be checked out for free in the office. The pool area was very nice, with relaxing music and hot jacuzzi. We used the gas grill to prepare steaks, and the Friday bbq's, which the management hosted, were fun. The laundry room was handy and all the washers and dryers worked perfectly. It was a good feeling to feel secure and at home. When our stay was over, it was sad to leave "our place" and we will miss the kind staff at Florida Vacation Villas.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank pigport101
Reviewed August 10, 2012

villas have everything you need ,clean, great staff, they do anything for you ,close to all attractions well informed on what ever your needs my be we are already planning to return pool was well attended an the fact that they had an area for bbg this was a great help for our large family ,when we returned home an shared with friends on the best adventure we had i think we woke a sleeping giant ,there was nothing the staff could not do to make this the best gathering ever

Room Tip: do to word of mouth, we let the staff know how lg a group we were ,and they did just great to keep m...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank joann o
Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you want a clean and comfy condo for your vacation - this is the place! Last week we stayed in one of the townhouses and couldn't have been more comfortable. If you want something new and elaborate then this isn't the place for you. We were so impressed with the staff and how clean our condo was. It is older and doesn't have a ton of amenities - but the pool was nice and it was very convenient to Disney World.

Room Tip: Ask for a townhouse in the 1100 area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Carrie H
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Run...It's a timeshare exchange place, and I feel if someone doesn't like you, they put you there. By far the WORST place I ever endured. I couldn't tolerate the week. We left early by three days! Sketchy registration place, but extremely pleasant front desk person. Was told they were booked solid. No wifi, everything is Super old, holes in furniture, when I finally stayed in room, I saw enough bugs to record them (including worms!) They give you one roll of toilet paper and tell you to buy your own. If you're there for parks, you'll never be back to see humans to complain. Even the paint job in the rooms was pitiful. Shower was in bedroom, closets in bathroom (couldn't hang clothes.) Had to re-wash clothes & keep bags in garage because I knew I was bringing bugs back. It was, in 42 years of life, the worst place I've ever stayed in!)

• Stayed: July 2012
11  Thank TravelingVballMom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Wyndham Cypress Palms
Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando
#17 of 154 in Kissimmee

Been to Florida Vacation Villas? Share your experiences!