“Great location, clean and comfortable”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Open 2nd floor great for socializing
Full bath upstairs
Second Master ensuite (downstairs)
First Master ensuite
Cars room accents
Flat screen in Cars themed room
Toddler potty
Crib
Crib toys
Children's al fresco dining set
Spa or children's wading pool (not a hot tub)
Game Room
Toys and baby stuff to use during your visit while in the home
Community movie theater
Resort overview
Resort Pool
Shampoos and conditioners for your convenience while you stay (Please leave for next guest)
Beautiful pool with safety fence
High Chair
Master Shower
Private Pool
Pool
Pool and Spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Donna B
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Great location, clean and comfortable”
Reviewed July 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a wonderful time staying here. It was very comfortable, had a good sized kitchen with large dining table and counter seating as well and the best part is that there's a lot for kids to do. The pool is clean and a good temperature for the Florida heat. We were very close to the various Disney parks and close to other attractions too. The Disney themed bedrooms for the kids was an added perk for them. There is also a club area with a huge pool with food and drink service and other amenities. All in all it was a great trip and would recommend it

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
codie11
Buffalo, New York
“Perfect for multi generational groups large and small”
Reviewed April 8, 2015 for a stay in September 2014

I traveled to Florida with my adult niece and her family, my sister (with a newly broken elbow!) and her husband. After an excessively long delay traveling to Florida, we reached the home and everything was just so well cared for, and thought out. There was a gift bag awaiting us with basic essentials and some treats. There was a basket with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and koolaid--how fun! The layout of the home was perfect for an extended family traveling together to have each their own privacy, but also wonderful space to have together time. I was amazed at all the accoutrements for the children, from wonderfully themed bedrooms (I wanted to sleep in the Princess room! and my great-nephews squealed at the Cars room) to the toddler table outside (which the boys pulled inside one night) to a train table and numerous other toys and books. Our boys were too old, but there was also a pack and play, bouncer, high chair, booster seats, strollers, and a toddler potty. I loved that the bathroom included name brand shampoo and conditioner so I didn't have to bring them with me on the airplane. My favorite spot each morning (while the boys got ready) and each afternoon (while the boys napped) and each evening after the boys went to sleep (see the pattern) was under the covered lanai or by the pool. So peaceful with no rear neighbors. Each day we drove about 15-20 minutes and found ourselves experiencing the magic of Walt Disney World. It was so great to watch everyone enjoy the experience. This was an amazing trip for us and at a value that we could never find at any hotel. We were able to each have our private spaces (I had an ensuite, as did my sister and her husband. My niece and her family used the upstairs.), while being able to relax together while the children rested or took a break from the parks. We were able to make meals as we wanted, and relax together and hang out at our own private pool. And all for about the cost of one deluxe regular hotel room!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
codie11
Buffalo, New York
“Great Vacation!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2015 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Needless to say, it was an amazing vacation. Even prior to arriving at the house, the owner (Jessica) was a wealth of knowledge regarding the Disney Parks and local area. She provided her input to help me arrange a Character Breakfast at the Polynesian Resort and gave restaurant recommendation throughout Disney. I was unaware you could easily access the Disney World Resort amenities so easily. She also provided me with a list of local restaurants that deliver to make meals at the house more accommodating. Otherwise, we shopped at the local Target for our groceries that was only minutes away. All the Disney Parks were within a 20 minute ride, which even made coming back to the house for naps reasonable and then returning to the parks if we wished.

Upon arriving to house, we were greeted with a special welcome gift! Not only did I love it, but so did the kids!!! We had 5 adults and three kids in the party, with the youngest kid being 3. The house was up-to-date (newly painted, nice appliances, etc) and clean. It was also very kids friendly with toys, a playroom in the garage, extra strollers, and even electrically plugs and nightlights (amazing, right!). Two rooms (A Cars and Sophia) are specially geared towards the kids, which made staying at the house seems more like staying at a Disney resort. We paid for the pool to be heated, but also took advantage of the clubhouse that was walking distance away that had a playground and large heated pool. The gated community ensured safety.

The great thing about this house is you can come and relax (and not over pack). Full bottles of shampoo and conditioner are supplied (even kid friendly stuff), washer and dryer along with detergent. Also all the safety features (gate around pool, alarm on back door leading out to the pool) to give you a peace of mind when being away from home and traveling with kids.
We will definitely return!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease of traveling/entertaining kids
Liked least: I had to leave!
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Feb 8, 2015
Wow it sounds like you had a great time!! Thank you for sharing!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing