“Absolutely Perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
Games-Room Games-room (Air-conditioned)
Living room view
Formal Dining
Large kitchen and dining
Dining
Family room open to second floor
Kitchen and nook
Second Floor King Master Suite (Bedroom #1)
First Floor Master Bath
Second Floor King Master Suite (Bedroom #2)
2nd floor King master suite
Master Bath
Queen bedroom  (Bedroom #3)
Queen bedroom (Bedroom #3)
Queen bedroom (Bedroom #4)
Kids Bedroom (Bedroom #5)
Kids bedroom
Kids bedroom (Bedroom #6)
Family bathroom
Family bathroom
Kids Bedroom (Bedroom #7)
Villa Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My family had such a terrific time. The home was just as described. Fully equipped, each room more perfect than the other. The kids loved the theme rooms and bunk beds. Pool was awesome. Perfect temp and the best thing to do after a long day. Sri, the owner, was always available if needed and very helpful and was the management. We were so fortunate to find this vacation home and hope to come again next year.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 29, 2014
Barb and family
It was my absolute pleasure to have you as our guests. We take pride in describing our homes accurately to avoid any surprises and thank you for mentioning that. I look forward to having you as our guest in one of our rentals in the future.

Emerald Island Rentals
“Just as advertised”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The house looked exactly like the pictures. It was clean and comfortable and had a complete kitchen. We really enjoyed this stay and would stay there again.

Mar 20, 2014
Hello MR, thanks for your review of "Disney Magic II" and pointing that the home is exactly as described. That is the fundamental principle on which we rent homes to provide accurate descriptions and be available for any questions before, during and after your stay. I look forward to your stay in "Tropical Magic" soon :)

“Fabulous Vacation!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We had a wonderful time in Florida. The resort was in the best location to visit all the Disney & Universal parks. The house was perfect and accommodated all 13 of us comfortably. I was a little nervous finding a safe place to stay and booking over the intranet but Sri was very responsive and made the experience easy and reliable.

Mar 12, 2014
Kristin
Thank you once again for renting Disney Magic II from Emerald Island Rentals. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Location being the key when renting a vacation home in Orlando area, Emerald Island rentals are all only 3 miles to Disney and I am glad you enjoyed the location.

I look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Thanks
Emerald Island Rentals
“Fabulous Holiday Home.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2012

House was great a real home from home and a great base from which to visit all the parks. This was our second visit and we loved it. Parks one day and lazing about the pool the next. The house is clean and well provided with all that you could need. We will be back again and again.

Oct 18, 2013
Hello Alan and Anne
Thank you for your comments on our premium Disney Magic II. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Emerald Island Resort and hope to have you as our guests again very soon.

Thank you.
Falkirk
Reviewed October 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Oct 12, 2013
Dear Davey and family
We appreciate your staying at Disney Magic II. We take great pride in maintaining our homes to the highest standards. After not renting for a while, we put this house back on the rental market and I appreciate your taking the time to send your feedback. I hope to have you as a guest again very soon as we have made several upgrades to the house (some of them are not shown in the pictures yet) such as all flat screen TVs.

Once again, thank you for choosing Disney Magic II for your vacation home experience.

Best Regards

“Best holiday ever!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We arrived at the Villa tired and exhausted so it was great to see that we had chosen a really nice Villa - you can never be sure from just pictures. This place is a definitely a notch above other Villas we have stayed at in the area. Everything was there and the pool deck and games room is something else. We also liked the private aspect where the owners have planted around the sides of the pool. We all had a really fantastic holiday thanks to this place - only problem was having to leave it to go back home

Oct 12, 2013
Dear Natalie,

We take great effort in ensuring our homes are accurately represented by our adverts. We would rather have your surprised than the other way. I appreciate your comments about the game-rooms. It gives great pleasure when the quality of our homes is recognized by our guests. We spent a lot of time in designing the game-rooms for our homes so that they are unique and awesome for the adults and kids. Come back again and check the game-rooms and theater rooms of this and other villas soon.

Best Wishes
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful villa , spacious, comfortable,”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had an excellent holiday in Florida, Emerald Island Resort is a beautiful resort and the villa is wonderful. It has everything you could possibly need and more for your holiday.Very nicely decorated and furnished, spacious pool, fun games room, internet and everywhere very clean.
It is so nice you may not want to leave!!
Located near the west end of the 192, it is just a short drive to Disney and Celebration and so many other attractions.
Highly recommended.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Oct 1, 2013
Thank you Patrick for your review of Disney Magic II. We loved having you as our guest and look forward to your stay in the near future. Absolutely agree that the games-room and the south facing pool are the key features of this home.

Sri Gogineni
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing