“Not as good as it was”

Golden Corral
Ranked #41 of 795 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa, canada
“Not as good as it was”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We've been to this location many a times. They were understaffed both times we went this year. At one point they had no plates for 3-4 minutes. It was awful. The food was mediocre. It can be improved, I know it can do better, I've eaten it. I don't know whether they need to hire more staff but they are working their staff way to hard. A manager shouldn't be working the grill while there are no plates, help out and get some dishes done.

• Arabic first
Naples, Florida, United States
“CRAP CRAP CRAP”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

...unless you're into feeling like a herd of cows eating at a trough of feed! Can anyone say, FOOD POISONING!? Yeah. That happened once too!

Visited February 2014
Dover, Delaware
“Small and horrible to move around”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I felt like they were trying to cram all the normal stuff in a golden corral in one little area, then huddle the tables together. I even saw one table where it was a two top that was about 5 feet FROM the soup bar all to itself. I would have hated to have sat there.

There were kids running around like crazy even though they are supposed to be supervised. Which was frustrating to have to watch adults bump and push their way around to find a dish. There was absolutely NO direction as to which way a line started or ended.

The other downfall, the chairs felt like they would give out any second. They were obviously sturdy, but when you initially sit down you feel like you might sink.

The food was ok tasting, but it is not somewhere I would frequent.

Also, I did NOT like having one of those time share sharks jump me right from the entrance to get me and my husband to attend a presentation after we said we were already staying at a resort!

• Visited February 2014
Los Alcazares, Spain
“Average buffet restaurant, good value if your hungry”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I didn't have to wait long to have my money taken but had to look for a table for a while. The buffet selection didn't seem to be as large as other Golden Corral branches I have been in and the number of staff meant that waiting for some items took longer than it should have.

The quality of the food I had was okay but not 'sit down restaurant' standard. This type of restaurant is ideal if youre hungry, in a hurry and not fussy about having high quality food.

My biggest complaint about this sort of place is not the restaurant it is other customers who push you out of the way of the way if you're in a direct line between them and the buffet, or the kids who only stop picking their nose to grab something off the buffet in front of you.

In summary, food is ok, restaurant layout could be better, I feel the breakfast buffet is better than the dinner one which I went in for on this visit.

• Visited February 2014
Lemont, Illinois
“" Everyone's Favorites"”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We frequently visit Golden Corral and this visit was up to par with what we usually expect. The variety of their buffet pleases all pallets and what I enjoy most are their large selection of vegetables (easy to eat healthy) and then enjoy without guilt their many delicious desserts. It is easy to see why they are always busy

Visited January 2014