“What a breath of fresh air!”

Pacino's Italian Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacino's Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Description: Pacino's Italian Ristorante is family-style Italian dining in an unforgettable setting. The menu features specialties handed down from generation to generation. Special emphasis on pastas, the freshest seafood and mouth watering steaks grilled to perfection over open flame.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

While staying at the Holiday Inn in Kissimee, Fl, we walked down to Pacino's, an Italian restaurant. What a diamond in the rough. We were seated promptly and our waiter Angelo was perfect. I had the lasagna and my wife had the Veal Marsiella. Both meals were perfect. Angelo made the meal spot on. He was there when needed and out of sight when not needed. Besides the food being excellent Angelo made the meal. It is so refreshing to have someone wait on you that really know what they are doing!!!!! Visit the restaurant if you can and you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Pacino's Italian Ristorante

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on a Saturday nite and had a very good experience. First time to this restaurant so did not know what to expect. Hostess was very nice and said we would have a little wait but was ablw to seat us within a few minutes in a quiet location. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu and vegetarian dishes. The meal was served promptly and tasted great. This is a reasonably priced, very good quality place to go if you are tired of the same old chain restaurant food. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant for the first time. I loved the atmosphere as soon as I walked in. The wood and red brick gave the restaurant a very comfortable feeling.

I was seated promptly (no wait) although the restaurant was fairly busy. The waiter was excellent (Freddy), extremely professional, polite and attentive.

The food was good but I wouldn't "rave" about it. I felt the portion size was large and the prices to be fair. I would return for the atmosphere and service alone. Worth checking out.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great place... great food I sat at the bar I had pacinos fiesta which was awesome had a few drinks too bartender was very attentive and freindly (amanda) def will return.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is an amazing, understated restaurant in Kissimmee. Delicious food, but the best yet was the attention the staff showed each of the diners! This is a family-run business walking distance to many hotels and timeshares. Well-worth the trip. I will make it a regular stop each time I visit the area. A nice change from the high priced restaurants geared to tourists and the fast food chains all around.