“Disapointing visit to Irlo Bronsos TGI Fridays”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 852 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed our previous visits to TGI Fridays on Irlo Bronson, expect for our recent visit in July 2014. The waitress would not accept the 20% off the table bill certificate I received from TGI Fridays via e-mail. She said this was only to be applied on my bill, but the manager told me otherwise several days later by phone. Also, when I mentioned that it was my son’s birthday she said “oh that’s great, congratulations!’, and walked away. The manager mentioned to me that birthday guests are to receive a complimentary dessert.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Excellent service (best I've ever received at a TGI's) and great food! We ate here twice during our holiday because we loved it so much.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Once more despite not the quickest service in getting a table the service from our waitress was cheery and pleasant and the food was good enough. Spinach dip for my wife and plenty of mozzarella sticks for my son always go down well to start. He enjoyed his chicken tenders as he always does from the set menu, and my wife loves her blue cheese & pecan salad with chicken. I decided not to have steak for a change and enjoyed my shrimp & chicken pasta.

1  Thank DJMonty
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Arrived at 6pm without booking. Restaurant was empty but we waited 10 minutes to be seated.
Server Matt pleasant but had a very dry sense of humour.

Berry Mojito for me, Diet coke for hubby and Sprite for my son arrived very quickly.

Starters for sharing potato skins and nachos - huge portions! Plenty for 3 , in fact a bit of a struggle but we hd to finish.. Out of politeness,!!!

I had chicken skewers, son and hubby had different chicken salads, portion of fries and a side of coleslaw. All were absolutely fabulous! Couldnt fault quality of dishes or quantity.

Desserts, oreo madness ice cream , a coffee and a kahlua coffee

All in all $95 dollars excluding gratuity.

Couldnt fault it although the server could have been a wee bit more 'approachable'. To be fair, his service was excellent though.
Highly recommend here..

1  Thank Scotland2011
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had to wait 15 minutes to get a seat although the restaurant seemed to be relatively quiet. However once we were seated our server Chad quickly took our order and brought us drinks.Food was not far behind and as normal was good quality and cooked to perfection. Could not fault in any respect.

1  Thank wilyscot