“Always like their set menus for $12 or $16”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Once more despite not the quickest service in getting a table the service from our waitress was cheery and pleasant and the food was good enough. Spinach dip for my wife and plenty of mozzarella sticks for my son always go down well to start. He enjoyed his chicken tenders as he always does from the set menu, and my wife loves her blue cheese & pecan salad with chicken. I decided not to have steak for a change and enjoyed my shrimp & chicken pasta.

1  Thank DJMonty

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Arrived at 6pm without booking. Restaurant was empty but we waited 10 minutes to be seated.
Server Matt pleasant but had a very dry sense of humour.

Berry Mojito for me, Diet coke for hubby and Sprite for my son arrived very quickly.

Starters for sharing potato skins and nachos - huge portions! Plenty for 3 , in fact a bit of a struggle but we hd to finish.. Out of politeness,!!!

I had chicken skewers, son and hubby had different chicken salads, portion of fries and a side of coleslaw. All were absolutely fabulous! Couldnt fault quality of dishes or quantity.

Desserts, oreo madness ice cream , a coffee and a kahlua coffee

All in all $95 dollars excluding gratuity.

Couldnt fault it although the server could have been a wee bit more 'approachable'. To be fair, his service was excellent though.
Highly recommend here..

1  Thank Scotland2011
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had to wait 15 minutes to get a seat although the restaurant seemed to be relatively quiet. However once we were seated our server Chad quickly took our order and brought us drinks.Food was not far behind and as normal was good quality and cooked to perfection. Could not fault in any respect.

1  Thank wilyscot
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is the only word to describe the food & service at this restaurant. Food was dreadful, completely tasteless & dried out and really inedible. Service was just as bad, waited 15 minutes for someone to acknowledge us, then another 15 mins for drinks to arrive, food took another 25 mins, I wouldn't mind but the restaurant was only half full (guess locals have the same experience & stay well clear) it was early evening 6pm and we were a party of 4 adults & 2 children. Also restaurant was dirty with tables not cleared & floor messy. No acknowledgement from waitress when food went back virtually untouched. Visited this TGI'S many times before on our trips to Orlando, which we raved over but noticed over the past couple of years standard of food was declining, but thought we'd give it another go, big, big mistake. NEVER AGAIN. Tourists stay well clear you will get better food & service & value for you bucks in other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Came in at 5.30 on a rainy Tuesday, the place was not crowded, however the waiter was impatient and you got the feeling that this was not his main job. Ordered a sandwich and a strawberry margarita. It was good but nothing memorable about it. What bothered me was that there was no price for the cocktails in the menu so I have no clue how much my drinks was and that they don´t use coasters. All in all just an average experience.