“Good steak, good burger, bad salad!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We went here about 2 weeks ago whilst on holiday. Everything was mostly good except from the blue cheese salad, which was just a lettuce cut in half with some blue cheese over it. Apart from that, the sirloin steak was nice and I tried some of my other half's double moonshine burger which was fantastic. I'd recommend, but don't order the blue cheese salad!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The Outback was always near the top of our list for a re-visit to Orlando.

Happy hour makes it an even more attractive option and avoids waiting times later in the evening (it can be over an hour at times)

Good selection of starters, including their famous blooming onion which is more than enough for 4 let alone the 2 of us. Good range of steaks that always come up to scratch.

Servers are attentive, friendly and knowledgeable about their menus.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Outback Steakhouse sells steaks, ribs and such things in a casual atmosphere. The menu looks good but the actual food that came to the table was very underwhelming for the price. We ordered steak, lamb chop and a burger and it felt extremely assembled - scoops of this and that with only the meat cooked to order. I had rice which was nearly mush which I assume was because the kitchen cooked it up some time before. The service was quite off too - I had a salad sitting in front of me for 10 minutes but no cutlery to eat it with. In its favour Outback does offer a rather good gluten free menu for our kids and they got some activities to keep them happy. But overall it could have been a lot better than it was and we came away feeling disappointed by the quality of food and service.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Visited this particular Outback on numerous vacations and thought I should post my review.

It's as it says an American take on an Australian restaurant.

The food is good and good value for money too, it's clean tidy and a bit of a conveyor belt operation.

The servers range from Austin & Randa being top quality to Chris on the opposite end of the scale.

My suggestion would be to go for them too and you will have a great experience.

Have a great time there get a lot of food for your money.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Food very good and my steak was excellent. A pity that we had just finished soup/salad and our dishes were snatched away and our main courses slammed down immediately. It would be good to have a 10 minute break between courses. Sadly it seems to be an American thing to rush you through the meal. You come out for a meal, you need time to savour it.