“Dinner out with wife and Grandson”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 793 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Poinciana, Florida
“Dinner out with wife and Grandson”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a Christmas gift card to the Outback that we decided to use to celebrate my wife's birthday. this restaurant was great. We only waited about 15 minutes to get a table and had our dinner and paid the bill all within about 1 hour of time in this facility. It was very busy but they had lots of help. The food was excellent and service by our waitress Lisa was outstanding. Will definitely revisit this facility. I had the tilapia with crab meat, my wife had the salmon and my grandson had a 1/2 rack of ribs. Everything was done to perfection and very delicious.

Victoria Harbour, Canada
“A Gastronomic Delight”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We recently dined at this outstanding restaurant and walked away completely satisfied and sated.
The food, service and ambience was second to none. My main course of Rack of Lamb rivalled any lamb dish I have ever had the pleasure to taste. Our friends Prime Rib was so succulent and done to perfection, as was my wife's Pork Tenderloin.

The highlight of the evening was Sade, our most lovely waitress. She has to be one of nicest servers we have ever encountered in our many travels around the world. She was very courteous, fun-loving, professional, but most of all "GENUINE". An outstanding ambassador for the Outback Franchise and she should be lauded or rewarded for her excellence. She would make a top notch manager, and should be provided every opportunity to do so.

This is the second time that we have been to this fabulous establishment and it won't be our last. When in Kissimmee, this is indeed the place to dine, as it rivals any 5 star restaurant at half the cost.

Indeed a Gastronomic Delight

Deal, United Kingdom
“Amazing cuts”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Beautiful steak. A little more expensive that other fl restaurants but still cheap for a great cut of steak!!!! Highly recommended!

Visited December 2013
Redditch
“Christmas 2013”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

excellent meal again! Had been on each of our previous 5 visits. Always staart with a Bloomin onion and then have an Outback steak. Never fails to impress. Service was excellent,arrive early if want to avoid waiting.

Visited December 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great service, Great food!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We visited on New Year's Day and didn't have high hopes of getting a seat. We were placed on a waiting list but it was beginning to get late (9:45pm) and the family was starving. We called around & found another restaraunt that oculd get us in right away. When I went back to cancel our spot, the manager came right out and treated us like VIP's. She went out of her way to find us a table within a few minutes and asked us not to leave! I couldn't believe it.
The server, Cindy, couldn't have been better. The food was very good and served quickly.
Although this is a high tourist area, I would not hesitate to recommend this Outback.
I wish I had the name of the female manager on duty that night. I would publically give her the credit she deserves.