“Very good except the burgers”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #41 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Visited 3 times in a 10 day period and everything was excellent except on the last visit I had a burger to make a change from the ribs & steaks. Ribs, steaks all top quality and much enjoyed but was very disapointed on the taste & texture of the burger. I'm sure I was just unlucky because everything else was so good but if I wanted t eat soft soggy cardboard I would get a BigMac. (more chance of playing QB for the Redskins)

1  Thank jt01LymeRegis

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We frequently eat at Outback when we are at home, but to our delight, this Outback has even better food and service! The manager, Chris, even stops at each table to check on your satisfaction. I love their steaks and their chopped salad!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Visited this place while on holiday from the Uk! We were greeted at the door by a friendly guy who showed us to our table!
The food came quick even for a party of 8! The bloomin' onions were great! Highly recommended and the steak was one of the best I've ever had! Overall a pleasant evening and if lived closer would definitely visit again

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We got what we expected. Great service, great steak and ribs and 2 for 1 Happy Hour before 6 pm. The place was very family friendly!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We eat at Outback Steakhouse about once per month. This was the first time we visited this location. The service was absolutely 5-Star. The wait staff and manager were very attentive, but not obtrusive. Food was served timely and the food quality was same quality we've come to expect of Outback. Upon leaving, we were so impressed we asked to speak to the manager to compliment them on the service.

1  Thank jaguar030