“Good service, cheap food.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I'm not expecting 4 star food or service but we were taken care of by a very caring Iranian waiter as though we were. He let me sample both the soups when I couldn't' decide and was chatty without being pushy. The food is basic of course but the kids loved it and I would take them there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,646)

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Arrived early at 5.30 for dinner and glad we did. It was already busy and by the time we left ( around 7) it was queued out the door. Great food and service. Endless salad and free garlic bread. Had only heard of Olive Garden on US tv prior to the visit and it was do much better than I expected. All 4 of us were well fed and happy for USD51

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Waitress was horrible, food took forever, and asked for manager gave me his\her card said to comeback and he will take care of me next visit. .Sorry wont be a next visit

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We holiday in Orlando every year usually in Buenavista and go to the Olive Garden there. This year we were down near Kissimmee and went to the Olive Garden on 192 near camping world.
We went on Monday and received very poor service. We gave the waitress the benefit of the doubt and let it go. The next week my daughter wanted to go back so we gave it a go. We received the exact same terrible service. Key highlights:

The waitress like the previous occasion considered it to be appropriate to serve the entree when we were still eating the main course. She helpfully suggested that she could remove our salad plates to make room. I let her know that we were still eating. Then when we were still eating our entree she came up to ask if we wanted a doggie box.

This is the worst service I have received in a restuarant for a very long time. I would not recommend this franchise.

If however, you want to eat your dinner in less than 45 minutes then this is the place for you.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Absolutely beautiful food. Friendly/helpful/smiley/cheery staff but what else do you expect when you're in America?!!! Great menu with lots of choices and brilliant wine too!